ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking all high-major conferences

Big 10 > Big 12 though

Not sure about that. I can only go by what I've experienced. Last season TTU beat Northwestern 85-49 in CT and Purdue 78-65 in the Sweet 16. TTU beat Nebraska 70-52 in KC this season.

UM>Kansas
MSU, Wisconsin, OSU >Texas Tech
Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska > Oklahoma

Not sure about that but if UM, MSU, Wis, or OSU want to schedule us that would be great.

Not sure about that. I can only go by what I've experienced. Last season TTU beat Northwestern 85-49 in CT and Purdue 78-65 in the Sweet 16. TTU beat Nebraska 70-52 in KC this season.

Not sure about that but if UM, MSU, Wis, or OSU want to schedule us that would be great.

If all you can go by is what Texas Tech has done you should probably stick to your home board. The national board is where things get discussed.... you know..... on a national scale.

If all you can go by is what Texas Tech has done you should probably stick to your home board. The national board is where things get discussed.... you know..... on a national scale.

So what makes the Big 10 better than the Big 12.... you know..... on a national scale?

UM>Kansas
MSU, Wisconsin, OSU >Texas Tech
Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska > Oklahoma

tenor.gif

This is correct. I don't believe Wisconsin or tOSU is better than Nebraska and I certainly don't believe they are better than Texas Tech. With that being said, I don't believe Texas Tech is 18 points better than Nebraska. Overall the Big 12 is a couple notches below the B1G, but somebody has to be on top.

I’m going to revise my earlier post.

UM>Kansas
MSU>Texas Tech
Wisconsin>Iowa State
Ohio State> Oklahoma
Nebraska > TCU
Indiana > Kansas State

The Big Ten has more Kenpom top 50 teams then the Big 12 has teams.

Only Minnesota, Rutgers and Illinois aren’t Kenpom top 50.

Last edited:
Big XII looking much better.

The bottom teams are beating up good competition.
Oklahoma beating Florida
Oklahoma St blowing out Memphis

You measure a conference by depth.

The depth of the Big XII is much stronger than elsewhere.

The bottom of the Big XII is beating opponents from other conferences.

I don't see it with the B1G
Y'all were promoting Nebraska as a Top 5 team in the B1G

Besides the Michigan schools I don't think there is any real depth
Not even Iowa.
Their guards will get eaten alive against good Big XII schools

Not the showing B1G fans wanted I don't think...
For sure the B1G is not Top 2.

Not taking anything away from Rick Barnes nor Tennessee but they won't be in the Final 4.

Maybe some programs want to be consistent and have a few deep runs every few years but Texas was ready for more.

The ceiling for Shaka Smart at Texas is a lot higher than it ever was under Rick Barnes.

Not to derail the topic...

Like what I mentioned before Rick Barnes has a ceiling.
If he didn't crack it at Texas he won't at Tennessee.

When you realize the head coach will never win a NC it is time to move on.

Most people around Texas still believe Shaka Smart can reach that level.
Especially considering his next two recruiting classes.

"When you realize the head coach will never win a NC it is time to move on

Most people around Texas still believe Shaka Smart can reach that level."

lollllllllllllllllllllLlllllolllllllllllllllll

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=2,backgroundColor=d7d4d4,version=1547454572.jpg

I've got to be honest, after going to the MSU board and seeing someone say that they need to fire Izzo...I feel better knowing that its not just IU that's a trainwreck after a loss.

Reactions: jhmossy
I've got to be honest, after going to the MSU board and seeing someone say that they need to fire Izzo...I feel better knowing that its not just IU that's a trainwreck after a loss.

Some of our fans have become so spoiled that they're a trainwreck when we don't win by double digits. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: jace4655555
Hahaha, keep believing what you want. You realize that attitude is why everyone hates you guys. Bunch of needle dks.
They hate us cause they ain't us.

Between your mom and your sisters my needle d!ck stays sucked.

You are in denial if you think tech to ut is a lateral move. Texas has the potential to be a top 10 job in basketball...maybe even top 5 with new arena and facilities coming in the near future. If the right coach comes along, Texas could be a new blood in 20 years.

First, Mother WestTexasRaider is a saint. Show some respect. As for my sisters, it wouldn't suprise me if they have sucked a UT needle dk at some point. And since you have one by admission, you may just be that needle dk. Congrats.

And, you are not wrong. UT has the resources to be a top program. Except, they always have and still have underachieved. So, congrats again. UT fans are still obnoxious and delusional. The only thing you have going for you is you are less so than Aggie. And, trust me I know we are not on your level. But, nonetheless, Beard had more history with Tech and west texas than he does with UT at this point. Is it his alma mater?, sure, but I just don't see him jumping ship for anyone except maybe a blue blood. And that opinion is just based on observation and what he has said.

ADVERTISEMENT