ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking all high-major conferences

Billy Donovan didn't make the NCAA Tournament his first Two years at Florida.

Like I said Shaka Smart believes he has better athletes than everyone else and he will use those athletes to force teams to play his style.

Problem is that certain players at Texas still want to waste shots.

If Texas kept feeding Hayes and Sims down low Michigan St wouldn't have been able to get back in that game once the turnovers stopped.

You have to give Michigan St's guards and Tom Izzo credit .
But not everyone is starting two senior guards
@hailtoyourvictor , We disagree on a lot of things, but I think we can both agree that this is the perfect definition of being a irrational homer!

@hailtoyourvictor , We disagree on a lot of things, but I think we can both agree that this is the perfect definition of being a irrational homer!

I just caught this guy posting on the football board. For the past month he shat Texas and Big 12 nonsense all over this forum. Texas loses to Radford and he completely avoids this forum.

One thing I can promise you is that you'll never see me disappear because I was wrong about Michigan. This guy tucked tail and is going to hope we all forget his ridiculousness.

Like I said Shaka Smart believes he has better athletes than everyone else and he will use those athletes to force teams to play his style.

If Texas kept feeding Hayes and Sims down low Michigan St wouldn't have been able to get back in that game once the turnovers stopped.

Radford isn't.

I have way more important things to worry about than a basketball game in November.

Didn't watch most of the game.
Checked in for five minutes before half.

Truthfully think it was a good thing Texas loss.
They need to get a lot more efficient on offense. Can't rely on streaky shooting.

I have way more important things to worry about than a basketball game in November.

Didn't watch most of the game.
Checked in for five minutes before half.

Truthfully think it was a good thing Texas loss.
They need to get a lot more efficient on offense. Can't rely on streaky shooting.

Can't rely on a gimmick defense. Should have hired a legitimate coach.

How about the Big 12? Who are your top 5 teams? I've been waiting for your list for 2 weeks.

It is not defense.
They held Radford to 50 something points.

Kansas is obviously number 1
Texas Tech and K State can be anywhere from 2-5.
Texas
TCU
West Virginia
All can be anywhere from 3-7
Iowa St can be anywhere from 4-9
Baylor
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St
Can all be anywhere from 6-10

It is not defense.

Texas
TCU
West Virginia
Baylor
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St

Texas lost to Radford.
TCU lost to Lipscomb.
West Virginia lost to Western Kentucky.

These are 3 of the best teams in the Big 12? Ouch.

Your still are not realizing that the Big XII has the advantage over all other conferences.

Because of playing each school twice and the fact that there are no doormats in the Big XII.

So once March comes around the Big XII is getting seven teams in.

It is not defense.

Texas
TCU
West Virginia
Baylor
Oklahoma
Oklahoma St

IMO the top 3 Big 12 are:
KU
KSU
ISU
Next 3 in any order
UT
TT
WVA
The rest in any order.

Unlike football, this is really settled during the season and then the tourney. But the ride is really great.

Well as December begins the top 25 has:

3 Big 12 teams
7 B1G teams

How is this even a discussion? Bufford was clearly deprived of oxygen as a child.

Reactions: MGC_07

Lol. Radford and VCU.... back to back losses.

Another year of mediocrity for Smart at Texas.

Reactions: GE Nole
Looks like the Shaka era is coming to an end.

Too bad, thought he was a solid hire.

Hope we make a move on beard, Texas alum and looks like he knows offense.

Hahaha, UT sucks and you will never have Beard. He is a Red Raider now, and has been one for a long time now. He is building a top program in Lubbock.

Reactions: TechFan88
Hahaha, UT sucks and you will never have Beard. He is a Red Raider now, and has been one for a long time now. He is building a top program in Lubbock.
If Texas wants him, he's ours. You can offer him all the tumbleweed in the world and it wouldn't matter. Stay in your lane.

If Texas wants him, he's ours. You can offer him all the tumbleweed in the world and it wouldn't matter. Stay in your lane.

Hahaha, keep believing what you want. You realize that attitude is why everyone hates you guys. Bunch of needle dks.

Hahaha, keep believing what you want. You realize that attitude is why everyone hates you guys. Bunch of needle dks.
While I appreciate you use of needle dks, he's probably not wrong. Texas has a lot more money and a lot more recruiting weight. Only reason I can see Beard staying is that he is comfortable and wants to be there forever, and that just doesn't seem likely. Also Texas is a bunch of needle dks.

Disingenuous to mention Iowa State loss when they were missing so many key players.

Piss off. Go read how much that loser was chest thumping and trashing the Big Ten. Didn’t watch the Iowa game. Didn’t know Iowa State was missing players. Don’t really care.

Disingenuous to mention Iowa State loss when they were missing so many key players.

That damn guy shat all over this thread with Big 12 drivel, disappears when the Big 12 starts dropping games to mid majors, and you ignore all of that to call out MY post instead? Good God, dude.

That damn guy shat all over this thread with Big 12 drivel, disappears when the Big 12 starts dropping games to mid majors, and you ignore all of that to call out MY post instead? Good God, dude.

Dude, I don't really care about your pissing match with some idiot about what conference is better. Just pointing out that I don't think it's fair to knock Iowa St. for losing to Iowa when they are missing Wigginton and Young and two other guys are just returning from suspension and barely playing for now. I believe that's their top 4 returning players.

Reactions: KisteK
Dude, I don't really care about your pissing match with some idiot about what conference is better. Just pointing out that I don't think it's fair to knock Iowa St. for losing to Iowa when they are missing Wigginton and Young and two other guys are just returning from suspension and barely playing for now. I believe that's their top 4 returning players.

If you don’t care about our pissing match then don’t respond to me when I’m outpissing him.

You measure a conference by depth.

The depth of the Big XII is much stronger than elsewhere.

The bottom of the Big XII is beating opponents from other conferences.

Bold = Big Ten
#2 Michigan
#5 Kansas
#8 MSU
#12 Texas Tech
#13 Ohio St.
#15 Wisconsin
#23 Indiana
#24 Iowa

#25 Oklahoma

You really are a bigger pussy than I thought you'd be about this. Rather than sticking around and touting your 7-4 Texas Longhorns you disappear until next year when you can troll again with a clean slate.

Bold = Big Ten
#2 Michigan
#5 Kansas
#8 MSU
#12 Texas Tech
#13 Ohio St.
#15 Wisconsin
#23 Indiana
#24 Iowa

#25 Oklahoma

You really are a bigger pussy than I thought you'd be about this. Rather than sticking around and touting your 7-4 Texas Longhorns you disappear until next year when you can troll again with a clean slate.
Add in #26 Nebraska, too. They would beat Okla imo

ADVERTISEMENT