ADVERTISEMENT

Question About Rupp Arena...

giphy.gif
Nominated for a “Postie”

31-99ln8sZL.jpg

Last edited:
Better than anyone (especially people that have never even been there). Go watch a UK/Louisville game at Dickmann's and it's easily 80/20 UK fans if not more lopsided than that.

....or at BW-3's in Newport. Maybe 3 U6ers in the entire place. Anyone wearing the U6 gear in Northern KY is the equivalent of a unicorn with leprosy.

....or at BW-3's in Newport. Maybe 3 U6ers in the entire place. Anyone wearing the U6 gear in Northern KY is the equivalent of a unicorn with leprosy.

May I ask about the backstory on the u6 nickname?

You are so full of shit that I can't have a conversation with you as you throw out more lies than one head can comprehend.

Kentucky has a very good sized football stadium. Kentucky has the largest "for basketball" arena in the friggin' nation. In football UK does well with attendance. In basketball UK leads the nation in attendance.

Auburn sucks in a little high school gym in basketball.

There are no standards in college athletic programs accounting practices. Kentucky rarely is ahead of Louisville in basketball revenue, but we know who leads in that. So you can't find standardized numbers that one can hang their hat on.

So please go stick your head in some bee hive and tell us that bee stings don't bother you.
Since the renovation, Rupp's seating capacity is now smaller than Louisville, UNC, and Tennessee.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
May I ask about the backstory on the u6 nickname?
Just a uk obsession nick name. Most fans of other teams don’t leach on to things like that, because they’re not entrenched in all things Louisville. Those poor hillbillies.

ADVERTISEMENT