ADVERTISEMENT

Question About Rupp Arena...

Overall athletic department is what we are discussing. Auburn makes more than Kentucky. Your football as average as it is make more than youe basketball program
You are so full of shit that I can't have a conversation with you as you throw out more lies than one head can comprehend.

Kentucky has a very good sized football stadium. Kentucky has the largest "for basketball" arena in the friggin' nation. In football UK does well with attendance. In basketball UK leads the nation in attendance.

Auburn sucks in a little high school gym in basketball.

There are no standards in college athletic programs accounting practices. Kentucky rarely is ahead of Louisville in basketball revenue, but we know who leads in that. So you can't find standardized numbers that one can hang their hat on.

So please go stick your head in some bee hive and tell us that bee stings don't bother you.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
You are so full of shit that I can't have a conversation with you as you throw out more lies than one head can comprehend.

Kentucky has a very good sized football stadium. Kentucky has the largest "for basketball" arena in the friggin' nation. In football UK does well with attendance. In basketball UK leads the nation in attendance.

There are no standards in college athletic programs accounting practices. Kentucky rarely is ahead of Louisville in basketball revenue, but we know who leads in that. So you can't find standardized numbers that one can hang their hat on.

So please go stick your head in some bee hive and tell us that bee stings don't bother you.
He's not wrong. Kentucky is #20 overall and #9 in the SEC when it comes to revenue.

Auburn is #12 overall and #5 in the SEC.

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

Reactions: AuHoosier420

Public universities all produce there revenue from athletics. LOL that you think seats in the stadium is even where the bulk of revenue for athletics stadiums come from. Overall athletic department revenue Kentucky ranks behind auburn. This is not even a debate at all. Good god you show your age worse every day on here. Go back and jerk off to your radio now and you can even still get it up old man...

Nicer yes. Product no. Attendence numbers show that. UK will never have attendance records again due to having less seats. Yum has seats and ppl are not showing up.
Probably bc no one wants to pay for a game when they can watch it on their couch. Attendance is down across the nation.

Probably bc no one wants to pay for a game when they can watch it on their couch. Attendance is down across the nation.
True, some schools attendance seems to be failing faster than the national rate. Maybe they have better coaches/tv's.

"UL fans are leading the way with the best home theatres."

If you have upper level seats do you have good views.Went to the old Charlotte Coliseum and players looked like ants on the court

The key question nobody is asking about Rupp arena- is dancing guy still there???

The key question nobody is asking about Rupp arena- is dancing guy still there???
a5a7d7883063194fec7f329473cbe733.gif

I'm sure he's still there due to season tickets. no one gives up season tickets to Rupp, they inherit those mf'ers.

He dropped a girl, and Rupp/UK put an end to his Mony mony schtick.

I'd sacrifice that young girl if it caused him to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noahtogo24
Since you asked about the financial disaster it has become....
The $238 million KFC Yum Center, which opened in 2010 and is home to University of Louisville basketball, as well as sold-out concerts and other events, was not the economic slam dunk it was supposed to be, even though it was completed on time and within budget. The city of Louisville, Kentucky, is on the hook for the venue's growing debt, increasing from $573 million in 2007 to $942 million by 2017, according to the Louisville Courier Journal.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Lol. Sorry the truth hurts. Take your blinders off and be objective. There’s only so much bs we can take,
I’m just dishing it back.
Where did anyone troll Louisville in this thread? You’ve been trolling all day because of one poster. That is the definition of rustlage, my friend

I would troll UL, but it would just be a sequel. I used all the good ones the first time around.

Where did anyone troll Louisville in this thread? You’ve been trolling all day because of one poster. That is the definition of rustlage, my friend
Yikes, have some awareness. Vouching for that kind of posting speaks volumes, but okay.

I live in Kenton County and I know @Kevin Bryan used to but I rarely see UL stuff here. See a ton of UK stuff though.
That last line is some rough reporting too. Hopefully whoever wrote that no longer writes for a living.
Yeah, there are definitely a great deal more UK fans in northern KY than Louisville fans. I know a lot of people that went to Louisville but are UK fans. Alumni only account for a very small percentage of fan bases too, especially for UK.

Yeah, there are definitely a great deal more UK fans in northern KY than Louisville fans. I know a lot of people that went to Louisville but are UK fans. Alumni only account for a very small percentage of fan bases too, especially for UK.
Didn't you live there prior to moving where you're currently at?

*raises hand*

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT