ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Will You Watch the Final Four

Well, will you?

• Yes

Votes: 96 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Maybe. I don't know. Iron Chef is on too, so . . .

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters
Must be the Japanese one. Saw something about a bukake sauce.

tenor.gif

Last year's Final 4 was the least watched since they done away with the peach basket.. This one is expected to be slightly better, but overall, just plain bad.
To keep things in perspective, NASCAR on Sunday throttles the highest rated CBB games.

To keep things in perspective, NASCAR on Sunday throttles the highest rated CBB games.

That's not really a telling stat. CBB has less viewers than almost every NFL game, most College Football bowl games, NBA, Olympics, etc.

Not a single College Basketball game even made the Top-50 most watched sports events last year. Even if you take out NFL and Olympics, the first CBB to appear on the list from last year is the Nova vs. Michigan title game at #13.

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2019/01/top-sports-audiences-2018-list/

Reactions: KisteK
anyone who votes no really shouldn't be allowed to post here anymore.

Voted No. Would rather stay on the beach relaxing, drinking, and watching these young 20 something's walk around in their cheeky bikinis. But if you're going to kick me off the board I'll head back up to the condo.

Nah there's a beach bar 30 ft away. I'm sure I'll check the games out a bit.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Last year's Final 4 was the least watched since they done away with the peach basket.. This one is expected to be slightly better, but overall, just plain bad.
If you want to keep things in perspective, there are generally many cbb games on and only one race.

The lack of blue bloods will affect the general casual fan viewership, not the diehards. Anyone who cares enough about college basketball to post on a forum, but willingly won't watch the Final Four is a weirdo.
Yep....Best time of the year.

I still LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

SMILE

Will be least watched final four in 20 years. Nobody wants to watch these slogging teams.

Will be least watched final four in 20 years. Nobody wants to watch these slogging teams.
Auburn is extremely entertaining. Texas Tech is fun to watch too, the defense is amazing.

I like good, sound basketball over highlight dunks anyday of the week and twice on Sundays. And this season MSU and Virginia are that.

Reactions: KisteK
Auburn is extremely entertaining. Texas Tech is fun to watch too, the defense is amazing.

I like good, sound basketball over highlight dunks anyday of the week and twice on Sundays. And this season MSU and Virginia are that.
Which is why the 45 people on this board will watch, and a decent contingent from the 4 teams in it but no one else. Will most assuredly be the least watched finals game ever.

First off, who doesn't love a good nap on Sundays?!
And B- there are loads of lumps (not just in this country) who couldn't recognize actual entertainment if she were sitting on their face.. said result, not surprising.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT