ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

The Green New Deal. Such a brilliant fvcking idea.

Jesus, Dems need to be shot.
Live look at dipshit libs

FMVzXvNVEAAbT8L

Your draft eligible until 35, chief.

sort of. The government can change whatever regulation they feel like changing, of course, but right now 26 is the max. They can make you serve until 35. That’s probably where the 35 number came from. So if we have a 10 year war, a 26 year old gets drafted at the start and has to stay for the whole thing.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
sort of. The government can change whatever regulation they feel like changing, of course, but right now 26 is the max. They can make you serve until 35. That’s probably where the 35 number came from. So if we have a 10 year war, a 26 year old gets drafted at the start and has to stay for the whole thing.
Is that what it is? I thought we were able to be selected until 35? Honestly it’s a double edge sword. It’s political suicide to do it, but this generation of fvcking freaks and cucks might need it.

We should start a campaign to send citizen’s guns to Ukraine. The Libs get the gun control they want, Ukraine gets to defend their lives. Russia gets mad/annoyed.

win-win-win

What sector do you guys think Russia will shut down first with computer hacks?

Gas -500
Electric -200
Twitter +150
Teslas +1000
Truth +100000

Whats the connection bt this Rusky/Ukraine kerfluffle and bitcoin dropping?
Bitcoin was a way for Russia and China to sap all of our wealth and cause increased energy usage in Europe this whole time. Now they’re selling to fund the war.

idk, seems legit. Better than any of Flagger’s theories, at least.

Bitcoin was a way for Russia and China to sap all of our wealth and cause increased energy usage in Europe this whole time. Now they’re selling to fund the war.

idk, seems legit. Better than any of Flagger’s theories, at least.

Increased energy usage in Europe? They did that themselves

IDK. Two options are ww3 or more economic sanctions which hurts everyone as well and Russia gets a free Ukraine.

Something tells me Putin may win this one without losing much.

IDK. Two options are ww3 or more economic sanctions which hurts everyone as well and Russia gets a free Ukraine.

Something tells me Putin may win this one without losing much.

I’m assuming he ends up with half a Ukraine.

Switching gears very slightly but related, Germany is set to get a gigafactory from Musk. This would help Germany be less energy dependent on Russia and could serve as a blueprint for other countries to get out from under Russia’s thumb, which is good for everybody except Russia.

They’re trying to block it because it will use too much water…….

imbeciles

Also slightly off topic...but how does amazon up their yearly prime fee...while posting trillion dollar profits?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT