ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

FMa-RU6v-Xs-Bs-Yi14.png

Severance is different. Slow burn, but interesting. Just went through the first 3 episodes. Added to Season Pass on Tivo. Black Mirror fans might like it.

FMKCo-Hv-XIAI6-MVa.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
How long can other countries sit around and watch that happen?
I don't know. On one hand, why do we give such a fvck about Ukraine. On the other hand, do we let Russia take all of Ukraine? Why would he stop there? But it's cool. We'll just continue to give billions in military support to Ukraine to fight Russia and give Russia billions for oil that we should be getting domestically. The worst possible leaders for the time we are in.

Clown show.

Reactions: cdbearde
Why am I not shocked you live on the north side with all the yuppie Cubs fans?
Hey I lived on the northside for 25 years and am a lifelong diehard Cub hater. As soon as the Sox won the Series in 2005 I ran downstairs from my apartment and hopped in a cab and said TAKE ME TO WRIGLEY. Got there and within 20 minutes tjhere were about 20 of us celebrating the Sox title on Cubs ground. Then I went and pissed on the wall of Wrigley Field.

A great night

Technically between Lincoln park and Lake View, but I get your sentiment. 😂
nice, where you living?

I was at Diversey and Sheffield area from 1995 - 2005 and then I moved tp Roscoe Village area for a while before buying a condo in Avondale area by Elston and Addison.

Loved Chicago till the city went to total shit in 2020. So glad I moved to the suburbs when I did.

Reactions: UL_1986
Pretty much everything QAnon has come up with. Election stealing fake news. China engineered the coronavirus as a bio-weapon. The idea of a ‘deep state’. All kinds of stuff about George Soros (who he called a Nazi at one point). I think he had garbage about Bill Gates, too. Random nonsense about Obama.

Stuff like that. Pretty much straight out of the far-right wacko playbook.

China engineered Coronavirus as a bio-weapon is from the far right wacko playbook?

@1016CC0503

Hey I lived on the northside for 25 years and am a lifelong diehard Cub hater. As soon as the Sox won the Series in 2005 I ran downstairs from my apartment and hopped in a cab and said TAKE ME TO WRIGLEY. Got there and within 20 minutes tjhere were about 20 of us celebrating the Sox title on Cubs ground. Then I went and pissed on the wall of Wrigley Field.

A great night
giphy.gif

A great night
You win the WS and the first thing you do is go to Wrigley?????? The O's win a WS in my lifetime the last thing I'm doing is thinking about the Walgreens or going to their stadium.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT