ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

China and Russia will always interfer in our elections for the Democrats now, because they are weak and they can get away with anything.

I hope the stupid fvcking voters are happy.

Empty threats don't cut it

Some people here are dumb enough that they’ll take what you said seriously

FMN7l3-WUAUuCCx
A fight worth winning.

Especially when it comes to a man who has served vs a man who traditionally sends your kids to serve.

How in God's name are we getting punked out by Russia?

Fvck the Democrats. Those pussies.

God we need Trump

I would be more concerned if China decided to do something with Taiwan. That's something we would have no choice but to intervene with.

Nuke ‘24 has a strong campaign going right now.

I pray that doesn't happen to any country, but speaking of nukes., here' a dumb question. Wouldn't a country like the US be able to detect if a nuke was launched? And if so, could they launch an anti-air missile or something at it to make it explode in the air? Is that possible?

Yes, I'm high.

I pray that doesn't happen to any country, but speaking of nukes., here' a dumb question. Wouldn't a country like the US be able to detect if a nuke was launched? And if so, could they launch an anti-air missile or something at it to make it explode in the air? Is that possible?

Yes, I'm high.

I’m 74% confident we have systems like that in key areas. But I doubt they’re foolproof and I doubt they cover the area they need to.

Russia also might have hypersonic missiles that those defense systems can’t shoot. Strap a nuke to one of those and it’s a problem.

Yes, I'm high.
Not an expert but I believe Yes and kinda yes. Don’t think we have a full proof defense system to stop a nuke but we would definitely try. I don’t think you’re going to see a nuke launched though. Another nuke getting launched is going to start a chain reaction of nukes getting launched all over which is game over for just about everybody

ADVERTISEMENT