ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

E7h8Nw2WYAEySwD

Wait. You spent all last year claiming that they were a fictional villain. Now you're saying both sides hate them?

I claimed they were fictional? I remember saying Antifa is an ideology more so than an organized group. And I remember saying we shouldn’t count their shenanigans against protestors who didn’t want them at their protests (because nobody likes Antifa).

I don’t remember saying it was fictional.

I claimed they were fictional? I remember saying Antifa is an ideology more so than an organized group. And I remember saying we shouldn’t count their shenanigans against protestors who didn’t want them at their protests (because nobody likes Antifa).

You regurgitated the nonsense that the democrats said about antifa. That they are not an organized group because they have no official leader. Instead they are an idea based on being anti fascist. So you are saying that you hate antifa now after denying they were even a relevant presence when brought up by the right. Basically you saying that they are an ideology and you hate them, means that you hate the idea of being anti fascist.

Reactions: toonces11

You don’t think Antifa is a group?

You regurgitated the nonsense that the democrats said about antifa. That they are not an organized group because they have no official leader. Instead they are an idea based on being anti fascist. So you are saying that you hate antifa now after denying they were even a relevant presence when brought up by the right. Basically you saying that they are an ideology and you hate them, means that you hate the idea of being anti fascist.

It’s hard for him to keep his trolls straight.

Antifa isn’t organized. They don’t have Zoom meeting and then go out into the world to carry out the agenda discussed in the Zoom meeting. There isn’t a head of the snake to cut off.

That doesn’t equate to Antifa not having a presence. That doesn’t mean you can’t dislike people who identify as Antifa.

Maybe I’m missing the point you’re trying to make? Democrats (like Pelosi and Biden) spoke out against Antifa early and often. I was onboard with that.

Antifa isn’t organized. They don’t have Zoom meeting and then go out into the world to carry out the agenda discussed in the Zoom meeting. There isn’t a head of the snake to cut off.

That doesn’t equate to Antifa not having a presence. That doesn’t mean you can’t dislike people who identify as Antifa.

Maybe I’m missing the point you’re trying to make? Democrats (like Pelosi and Biden) spoke out against Antifa early and often. I was onboard with that.
I don't know much about them, but I do see twitter/social media pages that do organize protest. When/where to meet, do and don'ts/ targets etc.

So maybe they're not organized in a traditional fashion, and there doesn't seem to be a "head of the snake", but it's not like it's all by chance they meet up.

*and just curious, how do you know they don't have Zoom meetings?

Reactions: GhostOf301

They are always the first to cause violence in their "counter protests". They're always dressed the same. They all have the same "defense" weapons and they're always in groups. But you're right, that's all just by chance. Lol

Identify as antifa? How do you identify as an idea.

Link to Pelosi and Biden speaking out against antifa?

They are always the first to cause violence in their "counter protests". They're always dressed the same. They all have the same "defense" weapons and they're always in groups. But you're right, that's all just by chance. Lol

Pretty sure they made every attempt to not mention them at all. They acted like they werent even a thing b/c they stood on the liberal side of the fence. Im guessing liberal media mentioned white nationalist's at a 500,00 to 1 ratio as compared to antifa and blm rioters/looters.

-We’re talking past (passed?) each other.

-Christianity is an idea. People identify as Christian…

-I posted the links before. You were active in that thread. You saw them.

Pretty sure they made every attempt to not mention them at all. They acted like they werent even a thing b/c they stood on the liberal side of the fence. Im guessing liberal media mentioned white nationalist's at a 500,00 to 1 ratio as compared to antifa and blm rioters/looters.
I probably won't be able to find it, but I'm pretty sure @dukedevilz posted a chart a while back stating that the Dems number one fear for the country was white supremacy. It was hilarious.

Reactions: toonces11

Why did they explicitly denounce Antifa years ago if they were attempting to not mention them?

That seems contradictory

I probably won't be able to find it, but I'm pretty sure @dukedevilz posted a chart a while back stating that the Dems number one fear for the country was white supremacy. It was hilarious.

The FBI independently identified white nationalists as the biggest domestic threat to national security.

I’m sure they were just influenced by the political elites and deep state and liberal media and George Soros though, right?

The FBI independently identified white nationalists as the biggest domestic threat to national security.

I’m sure they were just influenced by the political elites and deep state and liberal media and George Soros though, right?
All the white supremacy, we just can't handle it! What a joke.

Reactions: GhostOf301

Did the FBI cite any factually based reasons for this? Are you seriously pretending that the FBI hasn't clearly and undeniably been political for quite some time now?

All the white supremacy, we just can't handle it! What a joke.
The same agency that raided Roger Stone's house at 3 in the morning after tipping off cnn because he jokingly threatened a friend who was a witness in a case that wouldn't have ended in any jail time. The same agency that swept Hillary's investigation under the rug. The same agency that refused to investigate Hinter's laptop. Those guys wouldn't be playing politics at all, right?

Did the FBI cite any factually based reasons for this? Are you seriously pretending that the FBI hasn't clearly and undeniably been political for quite some time now?

The FBI seems pretty serious about its job. I’m sure they had analysts, who are considerably smarter and more qualified than you or I, do the research.

There’s no factual basis to support the idea that they’re politically motivated.

Hey, you guys think Mexicans jump the border and rape the white women.

We’re all entitled to our irrational fears I guess.
You are a blabbering fool. We think that not all of the immigrants who cross illegally are good people who are just trying to better their lives. I think the cartel and mexican gangs have a much bigger presence than any relevant white supremacy group, though. If white supremacy was such a threat, why aren't we hearing about anything that they are doing?

Reactions: JimboBBN
The FBI seems pretty serious about its job. I’m sure they had analysts, who are considerably smarter and more qualified than you or I, do the research.

There’s no factual basis to support the idea that they’re politically motivated.
Haha. The idea that they seem pretty serious about their job was debunked the minute they made the stupidest assessment ever in US national security that white supremacy is the greatest threat to our security. Sheep will sheep, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT