ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

My wife says that I am to old to post naughty stuff, I told her that I have really learned a lot from @lurkeraspect84 and @Random UK Fan, they make me feel younger, besides they need to know what is coming their way later in life.
The song starts at one minute. :p
That’s awesome! I really enjoying your contributions here too. Btw, how old are you?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
admit-it-that-sucks-big-time-photos-12.jpg

I am going to post a song about a place called Dildo, I am posting it because it has 2.2 million views and every time I listen to it I think the old man sings good. I am going to post a video first that makes light of the town in Canada. If you don't want to listen to a song by a older fella trying to make his towns name sound better, please pass on by. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I am going to post a song about a place called Dildo, I am posting it because it has 2.2 million views and every time I listen to it I think the old man sings good. I am going to post a video first that makes light of the town in Canada. If you don't want to listen to a song by a older fella trying to make his towns name sound better, please pass on by. :cool:

That is wonderful! Great find!

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT