ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I always did think it was suspicious how much Ghost wants us all to know how much of a pedo he thinks Biden is.

Thou doth protest too much?

208303793_10165202163770591_8079553572930160068_n.jpg

Solid advice for all of the miscreants out there.
That is genius.

It’s a horrible analogy that nobody has agreed with, yet you keep regurgitating it.

Ghost said that he thinks anybody who steals stuff from his property is liable to be shot.

Tell me how a 7 year old stealing candy doesn’t fit that.

I’m listening.

Ghost is the one who wants to kill them. Idk why he keeps lollipops on the porch with a ‘free candy’ sign. You gotta ask him, bro.
You are trying too hard. I said piece of shit criminals. I do not consider 7 year olds piece of shit criminals. Like I said earlier, you get dumber with each argument.

You, on the other hand. You couldn't care less about innocent people getting murdered by piece of shit criminals, based on your comments.

You are trying too hard. I said piece of shit criminals. I do not consider 7 year olds piece of shit criminals. Like I said earlier, you get dumber with each argument.

You, on the other hand. You couldn't care less about innocent people getting murdered by piece of shit criminals, based on your comments.

How do you know who is and who isn’t a piece of shit criminal as you shoot them in the back for taking a box off your porch?

Link to me saying innocent people should be murdered?

I remember saying rioters shouldn’t riot and should be punished. I remember calling murderers bad people. I remember saying police have a right to defend themselves with force when their lives are threatened.

I don’t remember saying innocent people should be murdered. On the other hand, you did explicitly say petty thieves should be murdered.

Lib logic. Being able to, not actually doing it, but having a law that awards you the right to protect your property with lethal force = sociopathic.

Having more people murdered by criminals = inconsequential.

Reactions: dukedevilz
How do you know who is and who isn’t a piece of shit criminal as you shoot them in the back for taking a box off your porch?
Got damn, you're dumb. I never said I supported shooting people in the back in any situation. Yhe only thing I said was that if a piece of shit thief goes on your property and you shoot them, good riddance to the thief. I don't think you should be charged with murder.

Obviously you are going to know if it is a child, dumbass.

Well, it seems the 7 year old criminal doesn’t count. I’m just wondering what Ghost would look for before shooting somebody for taking a box and running away.
And again, dumbass. I have already said that I wouldn't be able to shoot someone in that situation. I just support the right for people to protect their property from criminals however they see fit.

You specifically replied to a video that was of a man taking a package, being confronted by the owner and returning the package. You said in the chain of comments stemming from that example of a man taking a box off a porch that you think POs criminals like that should be shot.

Are you just now realize how dumb your original argument was or are you unaware of the very point you made over probably 2 pages of comments here?

Memory failure?
You fell into a pit of stupid dicks and sucked every last one of them dry. That person was clearly an adult and a piece of shit thief. If he got shot, good.

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
Got damn, you're dumb. I never said I supported shooting people in the back in any situation. Yhe only thing I said was that if a piece of shit thief goes on your property and you shoot them, good riddance to the thief. I don't think you should be charged with murder.

Obviously you are going to know if it is a child, dumbass.

You think petty theft is punishable by murder, regardless of intent, regardless of criminal past (because you wouldn’t know those things).

That was and is your stance

You fell into a pit of stupid dicks and sucked every last one of them dry. That person was clearly an adult and a piece of shit thief. If he got shot, good.

I had to wait in line behind your wife. Lucky for me, most of them tapped out after her.

You think petty theft is punishable by murder, regardless of intent, regardless of criminal past (because you wouldn’t know those things).

That was and is your stance
I think you have a right to protect your property however you see fit. You're acting like I am saying people should get shot for taking a bag of m&m's from the 7/11. It's not the act of petty theft, it is trespassing. If you go on the wrong property to steal their shit, petty or not, and they shoot you, I am not feeling bad for you. Your family, yes.

I think you have a right to protect your property however you see fit. You're acting like I am saying people should get shot for taking a bag of m&m's from the 7/11. It's not the act of petty theft, it is trespassing. If you go on the wrong property to steal their shit, petty or not, and they shoot you, I am not feeling bad for you. Your family, yes.

Feeling bad has zero to do with thinking it’s okay for somebody to be murdered.

No legal system in the civilized world agrees with your take, btw. I guess they all got it wrong and you’re right, though, yeah?

Notably, we’re not talking about people who broke in or have intent to harm.

Feeling bad has zero to do with thinking it’s okay for somebody to be murdered.

No legal system in the civilized world agrees with your take, btw. I guess they all got it wrong and you’re right, though, yeah?

Notably, we’re not talking about people who broke in or have intent to harm.
As I wouldn't consider it murder, I would not think it's okay for somebody to be murdered. But you? Murders are inconsequential. Anyways, this is beyond redundant.

As I wouldn't consider it murder, I would not think it's okay for somebody to be murdered. But you? Murders are inconsequential. Anyways, this is beyond redundant.

Killing somebody when the law forbids it doesn’t equate to murder? Excellent point, chief.

I always did think it was suspicious how much Ghost wants us all to know how much of a pedo he thinks Biden is.

Thou doth protest too much?

Nah. Biden is actually an equal opportunity sniffer. Gotta love the fact that he doesn't discriminate on the basis of age or gender.

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
And just like you don't know the thief's background (who cares?) they also don't know that's a box of insulin they are stealing, which you need to live.

Reactions: GhostOf301
ADVERTISEMENT