ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

So what's the context? We're listening.

Good question for her. I’d think since crime increased pretty much in lockstep with the pandemic, that’s a part of it. I don’t know. It’s just funny that that guy posts a tweet mischaracterizing what was actually said in the video and it takes off.

800% holy fvck Portland

Portland’s murder rate was very low to start with, so it’s easy to see a big jump. I don’t know how linear murder rates are. Nobody knows of the rate so far in 2021 will continue for the rest of 2021.

Good question for her. I’d think since crime increased pretty much in lockstep with the pandemic, that’s a part of it. I don’t know. It’s just funny that that guy posts a tweet mischaracterizing what was actually said in the video and it takes off.
lockstep with the pandemic or mostly peaceful protests?

The same idiot that wheeps for the POS criminals being shot by homeowners protecting their property, says, eh 800% increase in murders isn't that big of a deal because their murder rate was low to start with.

Now do Chicago, Baltimore and St Louis, then.

Reactions: bMORE607
Portland had 57 murders in 2020. They were at 44 through May of 2021. That 800% is relative to 2020 through May.

It’s probably that Portland is on pace to double the murder rate of 2020. It’s improbable Portland will have 400 murders in 2021.

I don’t have a dog in the fight of Portland’s murder rate. It’s inconsequential to me in every way. I’m just pointing out that the 800% is obviously unlikely to hold.

Seattle had the autonomous zone. Or "summer of love" where there were two murders, multiple rapes and thefts. Portland is where they were rioting every night outside the federal courthouse. There are still nightly riots there. Lib trash.

Reactions: bMORE607
Portland had 57 murders in 2020. They were at 44 through May of 2021. That 800% is relative to 2020 through May.

It’s probably that Portland is on pace to double the murder rate of 2020. It’s improbable Portland will have 400 murders in 2021.

I don’t have a dog in the fight of Portland’s murder rate. It’s inconsequential to me in every way. I’m just pointing out that the 800% is obviously unlikely to hold.

Puts into perspective how much Chicago sucks

Murders in Portland are inconsequential to me. But homeowners being able to shoot POS criminals on their property? ERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

If I’m the crazy one for saying you can’t murder a 7 year old for taking a lollipop from your house, so be it.

Psycho

Are you saying I should have shot the two kids who stole my $50 worth of business cards? Missed opportunity

Ghost is saying that. I’m saying you should not shoot people for petty theft. Ghost thinks that’s nuts. He has aspirations of being an executioner.

208303793_10165202163770591_8079553572930160068_n.jpg

Solid advice for all of the miscreants out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT