ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Which explains them(Russia) hacking us twice--- With nadda being done/said...Well except for the part where Biden gave Putin a list of shit thats off limits(to hack).. 🤣 🤣

Putin is licking his fuking chops,brother.

Lol. So out of touch

@IUfanBorden I don't know if you have learned this or not. But lil brooke is an expert on all topics when it comes to politics. I am not sure if he is an expert on anything else, because I don't think I have seen him talk about anything else. But when it comes to politics, he knows everything and is never wrong about anything. We are blessed to have his insight. I wouldn't challenge his knowledge on Putin, global warming, gun control, crime, immigration, economy, health and science, foreign policy, domestic policies, none of it. He has the answers to every single political topic. But doesn't consume the fake news media. It just came naturally to him.

@IUfanBorden I don't know if you have learned this or not. But lil brooke is an expert on all topics when it comes to politics. I am not sure if he is an expert on anything else, because I don't think I have seen him talk about anything else. But when it comes to politics, he knows everything and is never wrong about anything. We are blessed to have his insight. I wouldn't challenge his knowledge on Putin, global warming, gun control, crime, immigration, economy, health and science, foreign policy, domestic policies, none of it. He has the answers to every single political topic. But doesn't consume the fake news media. It just came naturally to him.

Hahahha

He’s the smartest guy he knows.

Reactions: GhostOf301

Imagine getting this triggered by somebody’s opinions.

Find your safe space, Ghost.

I honestly do not get it...How can any person watch Biden speak, move, walk, etc, etc....and feel comnfortable? Its one "WTF" moment, after another. Mumbling, stumbling, babbling through press conference, after press conference. Repeatedly saying---"Ya'll gonna get me in trouble with my staff(for answering questions).....Or the, "as usual, they have given me a list of who to call on..."

How do you FORGET?

Really? People trust this dude?

How did any person watch Trump walk, speak, move and feel comfortable? How did they watch him lie so often and trust him? Probably because they felt he was a better person for the job than the alternative, Hillary. So they ignored his mental deficiencies or glossed over them.

It’s similar with Biden. From my point of view, he’s more qualified for the job than the alternative was and has policy platforms more aligned with what I place importance on. Am I aware he doesn’t speak well and is forgetful? Of course. Would I like a President who speaks better and remembers more? Of course. The problem is we didn’t have one of those on the ballot.

Reactions: Deepelm
eh191uonr7571.jpg

How did any person watch Trump walk, speak, move and feel comfortable? How did they watch him lie so often and trust him? Probably because they felt he was a better person for the job than the alternative, Hillary. So they ignored his mental deficiencies or glossed over them.

It’s similar with Biden. From my point of view, he’s more qualified for the job than the alternative was and has policy platforms more aligned with what I place importance on. Am I aware he doesn’t speak well and is forgetful? Of course. Would I like a President who speaks better and remembers more? Of course. The problem is we didn’t have one of those on the ballot.
Ask any Republican here. They have always acknowledged trumps behavioral deficiencies. Every step of the way. The fact guys like you couldn’t stop talking about it for four yrs and suddenly act like Biden isn’t a complete derelict seems pretty partial. We publicly begged trump to stick to his policies and stfu. You seem..seem...to blindly back this rain man version of a president as if he isn’t 75% of his way into dementia.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Alabama is so ****ing ugly....10 minutes into the state----nothing but trailers. I mean trailer after trailer----a modular here, or there. I started to tihnk----everyone in Alabama lives in a trailer/trailer park.....It was crazy. Then we see a house, probably $400K, gated, just beautiful. On the other side of it---I mean damn near right next to this house---Yep, a fukin trailer. 🤣

To be fair though, there was some beautiful scenery. Birmingham was not one of those spots.

I wanted to shoot about 50 mutherduckers while driving through Nashville. Those mutherduckers are idiots. Cannot drive worth a ****.

Ran into a terrible thunderstorm in Alabama; just outside of Greenville. Nasty storm.

Our hotel though is nice. Nothing great. But the location is great---The bay is right across the street. Literally 100 feet away. Best news is----the ballpark is only 10 minutes away. Even better news---found out I only have games Mon-Thurs. So Friday is a free day.

Ate at GI Jade's, tonight. I highly suggest if you are ever in Ft. Walton---eat there. Food was fantastic.

I do like you Brooky....But brother if you think Biden is a better option---you are off your fukin rocker dude. He cannot speak....hardly can walk....cannot remember shit...I mean its not funny anymore. Its down right scary. No chance he makes it all 4 years.

What mental deficiencies did Trump have? He went script---got away from the discussion---the point. But it wasn't b/c of mental issues---It was b/c the dude just couldn't shut up, couldn't stay on point, etc, etc....Not b/c his mind was failing him. There is absolutely NO similarities in terms of mental acuity , between Trump/Biden. None. Zero. Nadda.

Post me some video's of where Trump is even remotely close to resembling Biden....Any videos of Trump out there, whispering like he's telling a fukin ghost story? Or where he just stops in mid-sentence---obviously lost in his thought---100% forgetting what the **** he was even saying?

How do you as the President, confuse the Tuskegee Experiment, with the Tuskegee airmen?

How can you watch this---and come to the conclusion Biden/Trump have any similarities when it comes to their mental capacity?

@lurkeraspect84 , I have no phone at the time. I pulled a good one tonight.
I got in the pool tonight and for some stupid reason I put my phone in my shorts pocket instead of the pocket in my bath robe, after an hour of old man water robics, it is toast. Just wanted you to know incase you text me. I don't know if I will have time to get one before I go to work. I don't know what to buy on the Android side.🙄🙄

ADVERTISEMENT