ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

“Interesting” is one word for it. I wish I didn’t already know Whitlock’s prior work so I could go in with an open mind and respect for his opinions.
Is there a particular point you would like to dispute? Or is it not my team, so I disagree?

Is there a particular point you would like to dispute? Or is it not my team, so I disagree?

When he lists the 3 points that he says make up the entire ‘false narrative’ about the Republican Party. That was easily the largest and stinkiest pile of bullshit in his article.

When he lists the 3 points that he says make up the entire ‘false narrative’ about the Republican Party. That was easily the largest and stinkiest pile of bullshit in his article.
Your opinion vs his opinion. But can you dispute anything with facts?

Did he really say anything outlandish? Are those points not thoroughly dragged into every conversation possible?

Did he really say anything outlandish? Are those points not thoroughly dragged into every conversation possible?

It was the fact that he tried to make it seem like they are the all-encompassing reasons why Dems say crazy shit like, “hey, maybe racial equality would be nice.”

I like everything Bill Murray does. Even gifs.

Me too.

EagerFancyHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

“hey, maybe racial equality would be nice.”

Yeah. That's what dems say. Forget about the part where racial equality means the vilification of white people and the victimization of black people.

Reactions: toonces11
“hey, maybe racial equality would be nice.”

Yeah. That's what dems say. Forget about the part where racial equality means the vilification of white people and the victimization of black people.
They've done a really good job of spinning things. Calling someone a criminal is basically racist at this point.

Safer than with the alternative.
Absolute no chance you believe this. IF you do, man you are a scary person period. Political difference's aside. If you think Biden/Harris is safer between the two---****ing, yikes.

Imagine thinking we are safer today than we were under the last administration.
I don't see how anyone can look around, see whats going on, and come to this conclusion..I don't care what political affiliation you have. Biden has absolutely no clue. Its obvious his health/mind are failing. Harris is useless....But then again, shes hasn't been to Europe either. So that could be it. I've never seen a President be protected/sheltered, as much as Biden. I mean its with every presser---"i'm gonna get in trouble....". Do what? You re the fuking President. But every presser----"Got my list....My staff is gonna be mad....We'll pretend I didn't answer.....". I mean, WTF? Then the creepy whispering shit. WTF was that?

Like I said---I don't care what side you are...There is no way you can beleive this dude is better than Trump. BUT.....people hate him so much(Trump), that they simply do not care....Lets see how those folk feel 6 months, to a year from now...

I don't see how anyone can look around, see whats going on, and come to this conclusion..I don't care what political affiliation you have. Biden has absolutely no clue. Its obvious his health/mind are failing. Harris is useless....But then again, shes hasn't been to Europe either. So that could be it. I've never seen a President be protected/sheltered, as much as Biden. I mean its with every presser---"i'm gonna get in trouble....". Do what? You re the fuking President. But every presser----"Got my list....My staff is gonna be mad....We'll pretend I didn't answer.....". I mean, WTF? Then the creepy whispering shit. WTF was that?

Like I said---I don't care what side you are...There is no way you can beleive this dude is better than Trump. BUT.....people hate him so much(Trump), that they simply do not care....Lets see how those folk feel 6 months, to a year from now...
3 years from now.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

You said all that matters towards the end. They don't care. They never have, they just hide behind the idea of caring. It's all about their team winning.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Absolute no chance you believe this. IF you do, man you are a scary person period. Political difference's aside. If you think Biden/Harris is safer between the two---****ing, yikes.

Trump was not particularly adept with national security. He was borderline reckless with foreign policy.

Trump had trouble speaking in complete sentences and was incoherent more than he was coherent. There was never any evidence that he was capable of critical reasoning.

At worst, Biden is more of the same, just with Left leaning views.

Trump had trouble speaking in complete sentences and was incoherent more than he was coherent. There was never any evidence that he was capable of critical reasoning.

You, as usual, are totally wrong. Trump had incoherent moments. Biden, every now and then has coherent moments. Difference is, Trump would start blabbering off and veering from his own topic, but would eventually bring it back and get back on topic. Embarrassing for a president, yes. But Biden just loses his train of thought forever. Never brings it back.

Fact is, the majority of Trump voters voted based on policies and are willing to admit that he is a blabbering fool. You clowns just act like what is happening right in front of our faces isn't really happening. It's all about your team winning. Not what's best for the country.

You, as usual, are totally wrong. Trump had incoherent moments. Biden, every now and then has coherent moments. Difference is, Trump would start blabbering off and veering from his own topic, but would eventually bring it back and get back on topic. Embarrassing for a president, yes. But Biden just loses his train of thought forever. Never brings it back.

Fact is, the majority of Trump voters voted based on policies and are willing to admit that he is a blabbering fool. You clowns just act like what is happening right in front of our faces isn't really happening. It's all about your team winning. Not what's best for the country.

Fact is: Trump’s policies didn’t work very well

Yeah....Sure. Do you really believe what you just typed? There is a difference in being arrogant, ignorant, etc, etc....As Trump was/could be. Opposed to being in the shape Biden is. One is a chosen path----the other is not. Brooky man----if you cannot see the mental difference between the two---I seriously worry. There's a reason he is sheltered(Biden). His staff knows what we know.

Fact is: Trump’s policies didn’t work very well
Really? Is that why once his border policies were reversed, there was an explosion of migrants? And now that there is----this staff, has no idea how to fix the monster they created. Our economy was fire before COVID.....We were not seen as weak to the rest of the world....Right now, Putin and company are licking their chops with Biden.

I don't care for either. But JFC....Biden has no business being President. None.

You said all that matters towards the end. They don't care. They never have, they just hide behind the idea of caring. It's all about their team winning.
Riiiight.....And Biden is,ummm, killing it? At this rate, Biden will go down as one of the worst Presidents to ever grace the WH...He has no clue. None. He's a puppet. Its why he's on the leash he is on...I mean he repeatedly talks about getting in trouble(by his staff). What president has done that----repeatedly---and been dead nuts serious about it?

And WTF is this?

Dude moves like my father in law----who had a stroke. He's not walking---dude is "scooting".

I can post this all day. Dude is not mentally good. Just facts.

Really? Is that why once his border policies were reversed, there was an explosion of migrants? And now that there is----this staff, has no idea how to fix the monster they created. Our economy was fire before COVID.....We were not seen as weak to the rest of the world....Right now, Putin and company are licking their chops with Biden.

I don't care for either. But JFC....Biden has no business being President. None.

His policies weren’t reversed, causing an explosion of immigrants. You’re factually wrong if you think that happened. Not a matter of opinion.

The US was never seen as weak to the rest of the world. Obama cooperated with allies and held hostile countries to account. Any other interpretation of his administration would be a dishonest take. Trump at no point projected strength to foreign leaders. Putin openly mocked him and foreign allies laughed at him.

The economy was ‘fire’ under Obama before Trump, if you’re interested in stats. Unemployment was incredibly low, wages were up, GDP was healthy.

Putin wants no part of the US right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yeah....Sure. Do you really believe what you just typed? There is a difference in being arrogant, ignorant, etc, etc....As Trump was/could be. Opposed to being in the shape Biden is. One is a chosen path----the other is not. Brooky man----if you cannot see the mental difference between the two---I seriously worry. There's a reason he is sheltered(Biden). His staff knows what we know.

Trump liked to talk and said crazy shit. Biden doesn’t like to talk and says crazy shit.

imo, Biden’s policies are better and Trump’s policies weren’t great. That’s the long and short of it.

His policies weren’t reversed, causing an explosion of immigrants. You’re factually wrong if you think that happened. Not a matter of opinion.
On the campaign trail, Joe Biden made sweeping promises to reform US immigration, vowing to "take urgent action" to undo the policies of Donald Trump.

And since taking office, the Democrat has created a taskforce to reunify migrant children with their families, paused construction of the border wall, and called for reviews of legal immigration programmes terminated by his predecessor.
He has also presided over a record-breaking influx of arrivals to the US southern border
, including hundreds of unaccompanied children who are being held in US immigration detention facilities.

Joe Biden's immigration policy is primarily based on to reverse many of the immigration policies of the previous Trump administration. During his first day in office, Biden reversed many of Trump's policies on immigration, such as halting the construction of the Mexican border wall, ending Trump's travel ban restricting travel from 14 countries, and an executive order to reaffirm protections for DACA recipients....

The administration also issued a pause on deportations from the Department of Homeland Security for the first 100 days of Biden's presidency

On February 7, 2021, Biden began the implementation of new guidelines for Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents,

The Biden administration issued an executive order restoring an Obama-era policy repealed by Trump that grants asylum to apprehended migrants fleeing domestic or gang violence, allowing them to stay in the United States while their case is being reviewed

"New Biden rules for ICE point to fewer arrests and deportations, and a more restrained agency that allows for a higher influx of migrants from Latin America"

Yeah, Brooky----nothing was reversed/changed....

Trump liked to talk and said crazy shit. Biden doesn’t like to talk and says crazy shit.

imo, Biden’s policies are better and Trump’s policies weren’t great. That’s the long and short of it.
Its because he fukin can't,without making himself look stupid as ****. Its not that he doesn'tlike to talk---he's been told NOT to. Its why his staff protects him from the media.

Trump said crazy shit---but you could at least understand. With Joe---i mean its like, WTF did he just say?

I don't care for either----But Biden man. Wow. I mean dude.....WTF is this, shit?

Nah. You have yet to provide any intelligent rebuttal. All you do is regurgitate the nonsense from the media you claim not to watch. You're a parrot of those radical dick fvcks.
I honestly do not get it...How can any person watch Biden speak, move, walk, etc, etc....and feel comnfortable? Its one "WTF" moment, after another. Mumbling, stumbling, babbling through press conference, after press conference. Repeatedly saying---"Ya'll gonna get me in trouble with my staff(for answering questions).....Or the, "as usual, they have given me a list of who to call on..."

How do you FORGET?

Really? People trust this dude?

Reactions: GhostOf301
Putin wants no part of the US right now.
Which explains them(Russia) hacking us twice--- With nadda being done/said...Well except for the part where Biden gave Putin a list of shit thats off limits(to hack).. 🤣 🤣

Putin is licking his fuking chops,brother.

That assclown gives Putin (who he says he trusts) a list of things that are off limits to hacking. May as well give him a list of munition ports with their locations that is off limits for attacks. We so safe.
That was amazing....I was like---Did he really do that? WTF... 🤣 🤣

And BTW, President Putin---Here is a list of US undercover agents,in Russia, that I do not---let me repeat, do not want any harm to come too.....I mean it. I'm serious...

JFC..

ADVERTISEMENT