ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Its even funnier for me to say it b/c I'm 5'11. It works best when I say it on the internet.
Like I have said before. I was the shortest in my group growing up from about 8th grade, on. Got all kinds of short jokes. Now I am the tallest in my office building, because I guess there is a complex that goes with criminal justice, so I use all the short jokes on guys around here as if I am some kind of towering giant. Lol

E4IMpt5XwAAHpOl.jpg
wtf?

I think we should start a pro second amendment group that pushes for civilians to be able to own F-15's and nukes. Imagine how much money we could get from dum.... err.... freedom lovers.

Legal systems should sort that out. Vigilantism has never worked in practice in any country/nation/empire that I’ve ever heard of.
Im Not a fan of mob justice. Once the mob tastes blood how will u ever stop em al a salem. As far as like mob justice.

But solo vigilante justice, i thibk they should be subject to much lighter Sentences. If someone does something mortifying to someone else, like kills their child, i have no problem with the victim taking the law into their hands. jmo of course and i know its pandoras box as to where to draw the line, so i get why it couldnt work.

But if someone killed/abused/molested my child, i would kill them and not lose a wink of sleep.

Last edited:
Im Not a fan of mob justice. Once the mob tastes blood how will u ever stop em al a salem. As far as like mob justice.

But solo vigilante justice, i thibk they should be subject to much lighter Sentences. If someone does something mortifying to someone else, like kills their child, i have no problem with the victim taking the law into their hands. jmo of course and i know its pandoras box as to where to draw the line, so i get why it couldnt work.

But if someone killed/abused/molested my child, i would kill them and not lose a wink of sleep.
Amen brother. You’d want me on your jury. Any father should have a primal necessity and right in that situation imo. Imo, I couldn’t live with letting anyone off.

Well. damn....THought I was going to Destin, FLorida for a week to work a PerfectGame tournament. Just called me and said its being held at Ft. Walton Beach instead...🙄🤔...leave tomorrow,😁😁

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well. damn....THought I was going to Destin, FLorida for a week to work a PerfectGame tournament. Just called me and said its being held at Ft. Walton Beach instead...🙄🤔...leave tomorrow,😁😁
I hope that smiley means you know.

You realize Ft. Walton is like 10 minutes from Destin, right? 😆

Reactions: IUfanBorden
You realize Ft. Walton is like 10 minutes from Destin, right? 😆
Yes...Its why used "rolle eyes" emoji...Or I thought ti did. TOurney director was like sorry, man...I know I told you Destin. You still coming? I was like, dude---its 10 minutes away..

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Preston Hood COmplex...You can see the gulf in the distance. Its not far away at all. But damn---Morgan is right there on the damn beach practically...

Be safe friend. Have fun.
Thanks....THought about flying. But wife and I are gonna drive. My niece could have gotten us two tix, round trip, fro $128. But by the time you get a rental, its much more than the gas we'd use. Plus, can pack what, and as much as we want. I have two travel bags for baseball...One for my clothes, other for my equipment. To much money in those to take a chance on them getting lost.

Thanks....THought about flying. But wife and I are gonna drive. My niece could have gotten us two tix, round trip, fro $128. But by the time you get a rental, its much more than the gas we'd use. Plus, can pack what, and as much as we want. I have two travel bags for baseball...One for my clothes, other for my equipment. To much money in those to take a chance on them getting lost.
It's a pretty straight shot down 65 isn't it? Louisville to Nashville and then thru Alabama.

I've drove from Columbus to Tampa a few times, long drive but not too bad.

ADVERTISEMENT