ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

Nobody wants innocent people to be victims of crime. Do you think that’s what you’ve been arguing this whole time? Because it isn’t.

Talk about being disconnected from reality.
Whatever, man. Your reality doesn't really mean shit to me.

If I had a gun? I’d do what the old man did.

If I didn’t have a gun? I’d walk out and say, “wtf do you think you’re doing?” Maybe I’d bring a bat or some shit. He either returns it or runs. If he runs, I get the license plate and call the police. I’ve got the guy on video. Good chance of catching him.
Brooky, with your stances---that weapon probably has about a 98% chance of being used against you.

Courts open back up to full operations next week. First time since last March. Going to be a show.
I didn't realize they were closed. So your workload just got heavier?

*This whole mess has me off, my life hasn't changed much at all. So I still read stuff that I'm clearly ignorant to.

Don’t forget to use the right pronouns
ffs. yeah, that don't fly very well with neanderthals selling cars. A chick is chick and a dude is a dude. Have good credit and I'll call you whatever you want.

*have good credit and you can call me whatever you want.

Reactions: brooky03
I didn't realize they were closed. So your workload just got heavier?
I do drug court. So my workload will actually get lighter once some of my clients' cases get resolved. They've already been through their trials and have been convicted. The fate of their permanent record is what has been delayed. Some of them have had to take drug tests for a year longer than they were supposed to. In a way, that's probably a good thing. But still feel bad for them. I have 16 cases that I am turning over to the judge for expungement.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Maybe this is spoiledness, maybe white privilege, probably conceitedness, Idk the terms, but all I want most right now is for the I40 bridge to open back up.

I do drug court. So my workload will actually get lighter once some of my clients' cases get resolved. They've already been through their trials and have been convicted. The fate of their permanent record is what has been delayed. Some of them have had to take drug tests for a year longer than they were supposed to. In a way, that's probably a good thing. But still feel bad for them. I have 16 cases that I am turning over to the judge for expungement.
On average how many clients/ppl do you deal with monthly?

I wouldn't be able to take someone's life in that situation, just so we're clear. But I wholeheartedly believe that if you put yourself in that position and you stole from the wrong person. Good riddance. I am sick of people excusing criminals and making villains out of their victims. I am also not saying that it wouldn't be a tragedy, every death is. But if we would discourage the criminals instead of excusing their actions and dismissing them as petty crimes, maybe fewer people would put their lives in someone else's hands.
Bingo. You know the only people who have to worry about criminals getting shot? Criminals. It looks like democrats, too.

On average how many clients/ppl do you deal with monthly?
Right now, I have 129 cases. 30 something of which are strict monitoring and drug testing. I have also been doing risk assessments and monitoring for pre trial, but they finally hired someone and onced she's trained, I will be fully moved over to drug court and will probably get more cases. I will also have to start doing home/work checks.

If somebody takes your mother’s ashes that are in a $100,000 gold and diamond urn, on the day of her funeral, in front of the entire mourning family on their property, and flips the bird to everybody while starting to fvck the urn, that scumbag, menace to society thief cannot legally be shot and should not be shot.
Thats the problem. Just like terrorists going to GB, some human actions are so hideous/insane/whatever word u wanna use, they should have to forfeit their basic human rights and should be subject to anything imo. Just like terrorists in Cuba.

Right now, I have 129 cases. 30 something of which are strict monitoring and drug testing. I have also been doing risk assessments and monitoring for pret trial, but they finally hired someone and onced she's trained, I will be fully moved over to drug court and will probably get more cases. I will also have to start doing home/work checks.
I keep track and so far this month I have talked with 201 ppl, 51 test drives. 62 have been in my office talking numbers. 30 has went to finance. Different I know. I do love meeting ppl.

The whole reason I sell on Covington Pike (vague but don't want to get Jason Speared), is numbers. It's all a numbers game.

I keep track and so far this month I have talked with 201 ppl, 51 test drives. 62 have been in my office talking numbers. 30 has went to finance. Different I know. I do love meeting ppl.

The whole reason I sell on Covington Pike (vague but don't want to get Jason Speared), is numbers. It's all a numbers game.
I enjoy talking to random people. It annoys my wife sometimes because she is kind of the opposite. The people I deal with in drug court are much nicer than in pre trial. You deal with the shittiest people on pre trial. In drug court you're dealing with people who have simply made some bad choices but are working hard to correct themselves. Most anyways. Some really funny people too. I love to laugh.

What if I said, I hope I40 bridge opens up so BLM could protest on it?

cndnipwwiaa-qbz*1024xx720-405-0-158.jpg

I enjoy talking to random people. It annoys my wife sometimes because she is kind of the opposite. The people I deal with in drug court are much nicer than in pre trial. You deal with the shittiest people on pre trial. In drug court you're dealing with people who have simply made some bad choices but are working hard to correct themselves. Most anyways. Some really funny people too. I love to laugh.
My wife deals with a lot of the same folks you're talking about, so we don't have that. I don't tell her about my customers, as she likes to talk about her clients.

We both love meeting ppl and we both dig deep in their backgrounds to hear their stories. Different reasons of course.

Thats the problem. Just like terrorists going to GB, some human actions are so hideous/insane/whatever word u wanna use, they should have to forfeit their basic human rights and should be subject to anything imo. Just like terrorists in Cuba.

Legal systems should sort that out. Vigilantism has never worked in practice in any country/nation/empire that I’ve ever heard of.

Doesn't know what a sociopath is and also doesn't know what vigilantism is.

ADVERTISEMENT