ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Washington Status

Come on Bert, you know a good chunk of those E8's occurred 70 years ago when it was so much easier and nobody else cared about basketball.

if I understand the narrative correctly, the other schools on that list obviously didn't have the same opportunities as UK. I think, I'm not sure.
UNC and Duke played in the same conference.;) The problem was that Duke and UNC did not get good until late.

Kentucky has always been good.RollLaugh

idiot. Where in hell did you take grammar?

Where did you learn to take everything so serious? Rustled already today huh. Angry boy. I could take this more seriously if I wanted to and take the time to make sure everything is 100% correct for you.

I really enjoy Subway delivering. It's surprisingly cheap.

Im not a fan of onions.

If my wife ever comes home...just once..I'll send her out to provide food.

@HRTheCard stay young and don't get married. Listen to Rodney Dangerfield.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Where did you learn to take everything so serious? Rustled already today huh. Angry boy. I could take this more seriously if I wanted to and take the time to make sure everything is 100% correct for you.
Every thing is serious when a young punk, like you, is trying to insult me.

Your grammar sucks.

You will not expand on what in hell you mean. You are so damned illiterate that I can't understand your street language. Why don't you grow up and get educated enough to speak the Kings English.

I am sorry that you are not capable of communicating in the English language. But until you grow up and type properly; then I will not communicate with your worthless ass.

Do you Understand simple English grammar? Do you Understand simple English grammar? Do you Understand simple English grammar?

Every thing is serious when a young punk, like you, is trying to insult me.

Your grammar sucks.

You will not expand on what in hell you mean. You are so damned illiterate that I can't understand your street language. Why don't you grow up and get educated enough to speak the Kings English.

I am sorry that you are not capable of communicating in the English language. But until you grow up and type properly; then I will not communicate with your worthless ass.

Do you Understand simple English grammar? Do you Understand simple English grammar? Do you Understand simple English grammar?

Rustled to no end.

R.u.s.t.l.e.d

Put me on ignore like you do everyone else if you can't take incomplete sentences on a message board!

Plenty of times where you use terrible/incorrect grammar. But yeah, go ahead and call me out RollLaugh

R.u.s.t.l.e.d

Put me on ignore like you do everyone else if you can't take incomplete sentences on a message board!

Plenty of times where you use terrible/incorrect grammar. But yeah, go ahead and call me out RollLaugh
You don't deserve to be on ignore. You are too easy.

Now are you going to explain, in plain English, what the hell you said?

Damn is is hard to argue with idiots.

Reactions: mebeblue2
ADVERTISEMENT