ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Westworld

watched the first season, thought it was good. I'm still pissed that i have to wait until 2019 to watch the final season of game of thrones though.

Yeah I really liked the first season. Super interesting concept. Interesting to think where the story goes from here.

Excited for this show to be back. Not sure where it is heading. Only thing I didn't like was when shit started getting chaotic at the end of season 1... when Maeve is just walking around killing people in the office/lab area. You're telling me not a single security dude can shoot this single lady walking around?

Reactions: brooky03 and tw3301
Show is dope as hell

anigif_sub-buzz-30264-1466389216-1.gif

New trailer, you see the kickass madam walking through Samurai World. What in the good hell...? I assume the synths are going to try to get all of the five worlds together?

Definitely interested to see where they take it in season 2. Could be awesome or could be a train wreck. I'll prob binge the first season again before season 2 starts.

Also, season 4 of Bosch drops in two days. That's a damn good show.

watched the first season, thought it was good. I'm still pissed that i have to wait until 2019 to watch the final season of game of thrones though.

Black Sails
Vikings

You’re welcome.

I’m a huge GOT fan and these two are the only things that have come close for me.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Black Sails
Vikings

You’re welcome.

I’m a huge GOT fan and these two are the only things that have come close for me.
I've watched vikings, it's decent but repetitive. I haven't watched the last season of black sails yet and it's now on hulu so i might give it a shot.

Yeah, Westworld is fantastic. Right up there with my favorite recent shows along with Mr. Mercedes and Preacher. Tried to watch the first two episodes of The Crossing and it kind of sucked.

Black Sails
Vikings

You’re welcome.

Hard to beat GOT. Have you seen the first few episodes of The Terror? I have them recorded but haven't seen them yet .

Hard to beat GOT. Have you seen the first few episodes of The Terror? I have them recorded but haven't seen them yet .

Is that the "icebound ship" one? Looked scary as balls.

Yeah, I enjoy Vikings, but it is a bit crappy now:)

Holy shit, that last episode was AMAZING. They've been in the real world?! She REMEMBERS the real world? WTF.

BTW, did everyone else get the idea that they were using them as sex dolls in the real world? Or something worse?

Holy shit, that last episode was AMAZING. They've been in the real world?! She REMEMBERS the real world? WTF.

BTW, did everyone else get the idea that they were using them as sex dolls in the real world? Or something worse?
Are you referencing the scene in which Dolores saw Logan having an orgy with some of the hosts? I think that was just more to illustrate that the lengths they'd go to secure investment from Delos. You gotta sample the product sometime.

Are you referencing the scene in which Dolores saw Logan having an orgy with some of the hosts? I think that was just more to illustrate that the lengths they'd go to secure investment from Delos. You gotta sample the product sometime.

I was thinking of the beginning, when Anthony Hopkins (sort of) came in to get Delores, and Bernard said she wasn't ready, and Hopkins said fine, he will use the other girl...? Or did he mean using her as the "welcome lady" to the investor guy? I may have missed that.

I was thinking of the beginning, when Anthony Hopkins (sort of) came in to get Delores, and Bernard said she wasn't ready, and Hopkins said fine, he will use the other girl...? Or did he mean using her as the "welcome lady" to the investor guy? I may have missed that.
Yeah they wanted to use Dolores as the "welcome woman" to display to investors but Bernarnold had/has a soft spot for her and so he didn't want her to go out yet.

I think the "plasma healing torch" that MIB uses in Westworld could be incredibly important and relevant. Maybe they're using it to heal diseases in the "real world". Delos looks really bad when he meets with Dolores at the party but seemingly in good health later on. Just a theory.

Hoping for more boobs this season. So far, I’m loving it. A little hard to follow the timeline, especially when you’re smoking a bowl. Overall it’s been great, though.

Hoping for more boobs this season. So far, I’m loving it. A little hard to follow the timeline, especially when you’re smoking a bowl. Overall it’s been great, though.

Laughing

In a similar boat. Wife asking me questions and I'm like.... Uhhhh let me go take another rip and see if I can figure it out

I think the "plasma healing torch" that MIB uses in Westworld could be incredibly important and relevant. Maybe they're using it to heal diseases in the "real world". Delos looks really bad when he meets with Dolores at the party but seemingly in good health later on. Just a theory.
When does he appear in good health later on? I thought he met Dolores after his visit to Westworld and his health had deteriorated.

When does he appear in good health later on? I thought he met Dolores after his visit to Westworld and his health had deteriorated.

That's possible but, with the alternate timelines, it's not perfectly clear.

Anyone else think this season is really boring? Everything is just moving along rather slowly IMO

That's possible but, with the alternate timelines, it's not perfectly clear.
it's pretty clear IMO... he visits Westworld to discuss investing in it, the man in black wins him over then later on they are at his retirement party where Dolores is playing the piano and his health is shit.

it's pretty clear IMO... he visits Westworld to discuss investing in it, the man in black wins him over then later on they are at his retirement party where Dolores is playing the piano and his health is shit.

giphy.gif

Reactions: tw3301

They used that thing several times last season. I don't think it's a plot point other than it lets us know how advanced they are in the future at least in terms of treating lacerations.

Reactions: jhmossy and tw3301
Anyone else think this season is really boring? Everything is just moving along rather slowly IMO

No! I thought that last episode was f'ing AMAZING, one of the best I've ever seen of any show. The first one could have been better.

yea I think I'm done with this show. Loved last season and by the end I even understood most of what happened, but this year was just a cluster**** of confusion for me. And the ending did very little to alleviate that confusion. And the kicker is I don't think I even care, show lost me.

Ending would've been better if they built a robot shark and then they all took turns jumping over it.

I'm way behind because my wife is a turd and always puts off watching it, so we're only through episode 4.

yea I think I'm done with this show. Loved last season and by the end I even understood most of what happened, but this year was just a cluster**** of confusion for me. And the ending did very little to alleviate that confusion. And the kicker is I don't think I even care, show lost me.

Ending would've been better if they built a robot shark and then they all took turns jumping over it.
I'm glad I'm not alone, I'm going to try and re-watch the finale tonight because I was absolutely hammered last night which probably didn't help my confusion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT