ADVERTISEMENT

OT- death projections 60k

Seeing as Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist eugenecist, I’m betting the African American percentage is very high.

Abortion disproportionately effects black communities. They comprise less than 13% of the population, yet 40% of the aborted babies are black. I was listening to someone the other day that said 55% of abortion clinics are within walking distance to a black neighborhood (walking distance is designated as 2 miles or less).

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Abortion disproportionately effects black communities. They comprise less than 13% of the population, yet 40% of the aborted babies are black. I was listening to someone the other day that said 55% of abortion clinics are within walking distance to a black neighborhood (walking distance is designated as 2 miles or less).
Guy you need to stop here. Memphis (black)mothers lose more babies to other stuff than abortions. Just stick with the other stats.

I'm trying to be polite.

Sorry for saying stop. Go ahead, but know there's places out there that think you're full of shit when out of your element.

Honestly, it's cry or laugh at your post. Do you know why those babies are aborted in those communities first hand,or do you just read news articles and stats?

I digress.

Guy you need to stop here. Memphis (black)mothers lose more babies to other stuff than abortions. Just stick with the other stats.

I'm trying to be polite.

Sorry for saying stop. Go ahead, but know there's places out there that think you're full of shit when out of your element.

Honestly, it's cry or laugh at your post. Do you know why those babies are aborted in those communities first hand,or do you just read news articles and stats?

I digress.
Doesn’t matter why they are aborted. The stats are the same and they show that more black mothers have abortions. There probably / may be good reasons for that but doesn’t change the point

Oh man, who caree right now. If you wanna talk abortions, why don’t you put it in that pinned thread at the top that is sort of made for this kind of thing?
Did you get triggered when the two guys been debating about abortions for 4 days?
Did you?
Lol

**** abortions, i just want to say, Jesus Christ is the greatest salesman in the history of Earth."I am the son of God"is a hard sell to pull off, but he did it...for some.

religion is a way to threaten society into being polite/civil

All covid fatalities didn't go to heaven. there the same place there were before they were born. Nothingness.

JoyousCourteousAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Religion is a way to have hope that we're not organisms.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldsports_
Any statistics on age, including all races?

My wife has 3 kids/clients that are coming up on their 18th birthday.

You know what they get.

giphy.gif

DHS stops paying for them. They have no place to go. They are going to be outside the facility with no where to go.

wife has been pushing job corp

I'm all for abortion. all three have been in a form of custody since birth.

**** abortions, i just want to say, Jesus Christ is the greatest salesman in the history of Earth."I am the son of God"is a hard sell to pull off, but he did it...for some.

religion is a way to threaten society into being polite/civil

All covid fatalities didn't go to heaven. there the same place there were before they were born. Nothingness.

JoyousCourteousAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Religion is a way to have hope that we're not organisms.
They went somewhere. Matter doesn’t just disappear. The energy inside our body didn’t just stop existing. Whether it absorbed into the universe or went to heaven it still left the body.

Threads like this pushes me to stop working.

Did a doomsday test the other day. Said, I'm gone by 48. I'm 44. Did another one, and it said 46.

Any statistics on age, including all races?

This is from the CDC. Similar numbers for white and black women having abortions, except that there are 5-6 times as many white people in this country. So yes, abortion disproportionately effects black women.

Also, there were 623k abortions in 2016. So, perhaps the total is only showing 349k because some clinics didn't document the race of the mother. But, it's still a good sample size.

cdc-abortion1.png
cdc-abortion2.png

I'm trying to be polite.

I digress.

Florida reports all of the reasons for an abortion. 99.55% of the 70,239 abortions in 2018, were not related to the life of the mother being endangered - or rape or incest.

Only 1.2% of abortions even occur after 20 weeks.

That is aborting due to an inconvenience. There's very, very wiggle room for justifiably terminating a living entity.

religion is a way to threaten society into being polite/civil[ /QUOTE]

Don't think religion has been brought up in this thread.

But since you mention Jesus, out of curiosity, do you see him as a conman - or do you simply question the historicity of his existence?

Florida reports all of the reasons for an abortion. 99.55% of the 70,239 abortions in 2018, were not related to the life of the mother being endangered - or rape or incest.

Only 1.2% of abortions even occur after 20 weeks.

That is aborting due to an inconvenience. There's very, very wiggle room for justifiably terminating a living entity.

Don't think religion has been brought up in this thread.

But since you mention Jesus, out of curiosity, do you see him as a conman - or do you simply question the historicity of his existence?
Not to knock a username here , but @Iamstupid.

Reactions: I am stupid
I agree with the others about switching this topic back to something that is more focused on the virus outbreak.

I am not very religious at all, but if I have to meet my maker and explain the things that I did? Well abortion will not be one of them. It is murder in my book and that is the only book I have to explain.
Yet you’re perfectly fine with being a racist. Laughing

I had a long talk with Lurker this afternoon. He is a very sensible fellow. He is just like me, we are confused about the great truths of the Universe.

God has not told him or me the universes secrets. We both are lost in the tall weeds.

I just don't trust the dudes that God has spoken directly to who know all facts.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I had a long talk with Lurker this afternoon. He is a very sensible fellow. He is just like me, we are confused about the great truths of the Universe.

God has not told him or me the universes secrets. We both are lost in the tall weeds.

I just don't trust the dudes that God has spoken directly to who know all facts.
This is code for he blew me.

I don't think God directly speaks to people often. I mean, if God were to just show up and make a big deal of things it wouldn't take much faith to believe. I understand the argument about that making it awfully convenient for people of faith though. I wish it was easy for me to believe. I'm naturally cynical, even about my own spiritual beliefs.

Man, getting nervous. No stimulus yet. I checked my status and it said somehting like, "With what we have on file, not enough information to determine if eligible for payment"..

Huh? I am well within the threshold. Just got my Fed return today.

Oh, well.

I don't think God directly speaks to people often. I mean, if God were to just show up and make a big deal of things it wouldn't take much faith to believe. I understand the argument about that making it awfully convenient for people of faith though. I wish it was easy for me to believe. I'm naturally cynical, even about my own spiritual beliefs.
Exactly.

Science has proven there is no need for a god. I'm agnostic so I know what you mean. I am jealous of people who are strong of faith. It gives them a comfort that I don't have and probably never will.

Reactions: UL_1986 and 829305
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT