ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar has plenty to cry about now

I actually did get a good laugh out of this. jumpingsmile Well done.

How long have you been waiting to post this?
Since his post at the beginning of the year talking about how WVU's center was so much better than Oscar. The barb is funny, but it's lame to disappear for the entire season after such a horrible take just to show up to post this IMO.

You show up months later to post this? Lmao. Can't wait to bump your ridiculous posts when Oscar sweeps POY.

Since his post at the beginning of the year talking about how WVU's center was so much better than Oscar. The barb is funny, but it's lame to disappear for the entire season after such a horrible take just to show up to post this IMO.

I said Culver was better last year. We had nobody worth a damn on our roster this year. Definitely nobody better than Oscar.

This board was dead all year and my team was trash. Why would i come on here during the regular season?

We were 13-2 at one point and i still wasnt on this board because it was so dead.

Last edited:
I said Culver was better last year. We had nobody worth a damn on our roster this year. Definitely nobody better than Oscar.

This board was dead all year and my team was trash. Why would i come on here during the regular season?

We were 13-2 at one point and i still wasnt on this board because it was so dead.

Oscar did the right thing going to Kentucky

Could win POY though...

He probably will....

Frustrating that WVU had 2 potential future player of the year candidates as sophs on our roster in 2021... Oscar and Deuce McBride.

One gets stolen by Kentucky and one leaves early to go ride the pine for Tom Thibodeau.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This was a good year for you guys to make a solid run. I can’t believe that shit happened.

We are all shocked man. I’m glad to see a fan of another team saying it though. Like…i could have seen us struggling with say Purdue or even Murray State. Our defense hasn’t been great for a while but St. peter’s? it really doesn’t make a lot of sense.

We didn’t show much signs of this being possible throughout the year. we looked bad against tennessee but tennessee is GOOD lol. and it’s not like they thumped us.

Did St. peter’s really play that well and i’m just not giving them proper credit?

You just defined what a bandwagon fan is/does. 😆

Reactions: della
He probably will....

Frustrating that WVU had 2 potential future player of the year candidates as sophs on our roster in 2021... Oscar and Deuce McBride.

One gets stolen by Kentucky and one leaves early to go ride the pine for Tom Thibodeau.
Stolen by Kentucky? Haha. He wanted to be at UK from day 1. Only reason he ended up at WVU is because his host family and other handlers pushed him there.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
Cal passed up on Kofi Cockburn, so that he could lose in the first round to a 15 seed.

Great call coach🤡

His handlers in the US were West Virginia fans…

Only reason he went there originally.

Huggs had a personal relationship with him before Cal even knew who he was.

I was posting about this kid on this board saying hed be a McDonalds All American before rivals had a profile for him. I know the story.

UK was willing to do some shady things for Oscar and his family that WVU wouldnt... so he left.

I was posting about this kid on this board saying hed be a McDonalds All American before rivals had a profile for him. I know the story.

UK was willing to do some shady things for Oscar and his family that WVU wouldnt... so he left.
Is that why his mom still lives in Congo? How shady of them!

Lol you clearly don’t know why Oscar left WV…. There is way more to it than that.

Sorry I know the whole story.

You know how shady Cal and Uk are... dont be a twat.

You lost. Just take it on the chin and keep it movin....
You're the one that said UK had his family moved here. I am asking you the details. What, you have the accusations to throw around but can't fill us in on the details?

Reactions: TheBlueCat
ADVERTISEMENT