ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon implicated in Bribery Trial

What card? The evidence card? Im sorry for bringing reality to this conversation
The willful ignorance until you cannot deny it any longer card.

Why would the defense and prosecution both bring it up independently? Here's the reality: Bowen Sr admitted it previously.

The willful ignorance until you cannot deny it any longer card.

Why would the defense and prosecution both bring it up independently? Here's the reality: Bowen Sr admitted it previously.

You don’t know that, at all. That’s 100% speculation.

You don’t know that, at all. That’s 100% speculation.
So, you expect me to believe that two sides asked about the payment because it didn't happen? One side asked about it, and then showed him evidence of his prior testimony to jog his memory because it didn't happen?

You are living in a fantasy world.

So, you expect me to believe that two sides asked about the payment because it didn't happen? One side asked about it, and then showed him evidence of his prior testimony to jog his memory because it didn't happen?

You are living in a fantasy world.

Ok let me know when you get one piece of evidence that isn’t based on speculation

Ok let me know when you get one piece of evidence that isn’t based on speculation
Good chance the NCAA gets to see what Bowen said originally. He had another chance to say that he didn't get anything from them, but again just said he didn't recall.

Phil Knight Academy has some well-paid athletes attending it.

Let me know if you need help pulling your head out.

I feel like he's about to tell me Rick Pitino didn't know about the payment either.

Good chance the NCAA gets to see what Bowen said originally. He had another chance to say that he didn't get anything from them, but again just said he didn't recall.

Phil Knight Academy has some well-paid athletes attending it.

Let me know if you need help pulling your head out.

In other words, more baseless speculation. You’re the king of fake news

In other words, more baseless speculation. You’re the king of fake news
If linear thought is fake news and willful ignorance so that you can be comfortable isn't, then I'm Donald Trump.

If linear thought is fake news and willful ignorance so that you can be comfortable isn't, then I'm Donald Trump.

If that's what you think, then God Bless. Hopefully at some point you can point to a single shred of evidence. Otherwise, make sure you wrap your tin foil hat tight.

Not to get on this.....But do you really think he(Cal) was just an innocent victim----twice? I mean once---Ok. But twice?

I mean , sure its possible. He could be that unlucky. And yeah, I now---He was ne ver charged. Cleared, etc, etc... But twice?

Not to mention, he leaves, BOTH times, right before sanctions/NCAA come calling? I guess he was both lucky AND unlucky? Wow. The odds have to be crazy for that to happen twice.

Hmmm...
I guess much different from Kelvin Sampson that was caught cheating and punished by NCAA.

If that's what you think, then God Bless. Hopefully at some point you can point to a single shred of evidence. Otherwise, make sure you wrap your tin foil hat tight.
It's widely known throughout college basketball that this is pervasive in the sport, and you think that Nike's baby is exempt? Nike is footing the bill for OK St, but Oregon, Phil Knight's most beloved school, is not getting any of that benefit. You sweet summer child, I wish I could be as naïve as you.

RollLaugh

I suppose looking the other way is what's best for you. I like living in reality though, so I'll go with that. It's easier to just accept that you cheat like everyone else than to cry "show me the proof!" over and over. Linear reasoning, my friend.

It's widely known throughout college basketball that this is pervasive in the sport, and you think that Nike's baby is exempt? Nike is footing the bill for OK St, but Oregon, Phil Knight's most beloved school, is not getting any of that benefit. You sweet summer child, I wish I could be as naïve as you.

RollLaugh

I suppose looking the other way is what's best for you. I like living in reality though, so I'll go with that. It's easier to just accept that you cheat like everyone else than to cry "show me the proof!" over and over. Linear reasoning, my friend.

Gosh, that whole proof thing seems to really trip up a good narrative

I won’t accept baseless assumptions and lies as proof. Don’t take Illinois’ Ineptitude out on the rest of us
You sure as hell are making baseless assumptions. You're assuming innocence. You're looking at the same evidence as me and writing it off because you don't WANT it to be true.

There's plenty of information out there to conclude that Oregon was in a bidding war for Bowen.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoosierAlice
You sure as hell are making baseless assumptions. You're assuming innocence. You're looking at the same evidence as me and writing it off because you don't WANT it to be true.

There's plenty of information out there to conclude that Oregon was in a bidding war for Bowen.

I’m not assuming anything. I’ve just waited for you to provide one piece of evidence and you’ve failed to do so

I’m not assuming anything. I’ve just waited for you to provide one piece of evidence and you’ve failed to do so
There's a recording, but that's not evidence for you because you don't want it to be. Because you are speculating that "No, he wasn't being honest. He was just using that for leverage."

It's a secret recording of an agent discussing Oregon making an offer. That is evidence, so yes, you are.

Beyond that, there is testimony of Brian Bowen Sr claiming Oregon paid him. You can speculate all that you want that he didn't, but that makes absolutely no sense in the scenario. You're being willfully ignorant.

There's a recording, but that's not evidence for you because you don't want it to be. Because you are speculating that "No, he wasn't being honest. He was just using that for leverage."

It's a secret recording of an agent discussing Oregon making an offer. That is evidence, so yes, you are.

Beyond that, there is testimony of Brian Bowen Sr claiming Oregon paid him. You can speculate all that you want that he didn't, but that makes absolutely no sense in the scenario. You're being willfully ignorant.

Again you say there’s a tape that says that but you simply don’t know if that’s true. You also have no idea what Bowen Sr said to the FBI. I’m making no speculation, I’m just waiting for evidence

Again you say there’s a tape that says that but you simply don’t know if that’s true. You also have no idea what Bowen Sr said to the FBI. I’m making no speculation, I’m just waiting for evidence
they played the tape at the trial. What are you talking about.

Not to get on this.....But do you really think he(Cal) was just an innocent victim----twice? I mean once---Ok. But twice?

I mean , sure its possible. He could be that unlucky. And yeah, I now---He was ne ver charged. Cleared, etc, etc... But twice?

Not to mention, he leaves, BOTH times, right before sanctions/NCAA come calling? I guess he was both lucky AND unlucky? Wow. The odds have to be crazy for that to happen twice.

Hmmm...
Bingo

Are you dim? Google it. It's everywhere.

If it’s so easy to prove, you wouldn’t have to resort to insults. I follow a lot of news about the Oregon program and I haven’t seen anyone discussing a recruits dad on tape saying Oregon offered him money. I’m not going to say this tape doesn’t exist, I’m simply asking you to point it out. If you respond with more insults, I’ll take that as a affirmation that you don’t actually know if such video exists

If it’s so easy to prove, you wouldn’t have to resort to insults. I follow a lot of news about the Oregon program and I haven’t seen anyone discussing a recruits dad on tape saying Oregon offered him money. I’m not going to say this tape doesn’t exist, I’m simply asking you to point it out. If you respond with more insults, I’ll take that as a affirmation that you don’t actually know if such video exists
http://bfy.tw/KIs2

You don't follow closely enough. Agent on tape discussing the offer.

Aren't you the one who called me dipshit?

Your link doesn’t prove what you are claiming. We all know Dawkins claimed Oregon made a big offer (funny how all the other offers were for specific amounts, huh?) and Bowen’s dad said he didn’t remember that happening in court. If you don’t have anything else, I think we are done here unless something else comes out

Your link doesn’t prove what you are claiming. We all know Dawkins claimed Oregon made a big offer (funny how all the other offers were for specific amounts, huh?) and Bowen’s dad said he didn’t remember that happening in court. If you don’t have anything else, I think we are done here unless something else comes out
LMAO

Yeah, because that's evidence entered into evidence at a trial, but it isn't evidence for you because it says what you don't want to see.

So we have the tape and Bowen Sr's confession to the FBI. Funny that the defense knows the exact amount.

Bowen's "memory lapses" don't prove innocence. He only remembered Adidas except for the one Lamont Evans was caught red-handed on. You're naive.

LMAO

Yeah, because that's evidence entered into evidence at a trial, but it isn't evidence for you because it says what you don't want to see.

So we have the tape and Bowen Sr's confession to the FBI. Funny that the defense knows the exact amount.

LMAO

Bowen's "memory lapses" don't prove innocence. He only remembered Adidas except for the one Lamont Evans was caught red-handed on. You're naive.

I still haven’t seen a link where Bowen Sr says Oregon offered him money and your incorrect on your narrative, Bowen remembered many of Nike schools offering his son.

Your link was just a snarky way of showing the same evidence already discussed earlier in this thread

I still haven’t seen a link where Bowen Sr says Oregon offered him money and your incorrect on your narrative, Bowen remembered many of Nike schools offering his son.

Your link was just a snarky way of showing the same evidence already discussed earlier in this thread
Glad we agree it's evidence. The end.

You are just like the Louisville fans. Last year they were saying the same thing and look where they are now. Oregon is dirty and you might as well accept it.

You are just like the Louisville fans. Last year they were saying the same thing and look where they are now. Oregon is dirty and you might as well accept it.

Maybe so. It’s possible evidence will be shown later proving this. It just doesn’t exist now

ADVERTISEMENT