ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon implicated in Bribery Trial

Creighton offered 100K wowza. Some Gems. Preston given 100,000 to go to Kansas. No Oregon offer he recalls.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Who was the head coach at Oklahoma State when that supposedly occurred?

Who was the head coach at Oklahoma State when that supposedly occurred?
The same guy that the FBI said it wasn't investigating at the same school the FBI said it wasn't investigating because Evans did it on his own.

Just because Bowen doesn't know doesn't mean Oregon didn't go to Dawson with the offer, dipshit. It makes perfect sense that he would keep that from Bowen considering he said it would mean losing control over Bowen, dipshit.

Wait so we paid for Bowen without letting anyone around Bowen know? This is getting a little ridiculous

Reactions: duckfan4life
Just because Bowen doesn't know doesn't mean Oregon didn't go to Dawson with the offer, dipshit. It makes perfect sense that he would keep that from Bowen considering he said it would mean losing control over Bowen, dipshit.

Wait so we paid for Bowen without letting anyone around Bowen know? This is getting a little ridiculous
Offered to pay, potentially.

Ok then Dawson would definitely have some evidence of this. Phone call, text, something. Right?

Offered to pay, potentially.

Ok. Tag me when you got a shred of evidence that this happened. I’m serious, I’ll own it if they can come up with any type of evidence. But so far this seems like Benghazi or Russiagate

I thought Bowen was going to reveal the truth? What happened?
Bowen Sr. said his son seriously considered Oregon. When asked what their offer was, he said, “I don’t recall that.”

Not "There was no offer." Only "I don't recall what the offer was."

Doesn't look like there was no offer.

I thought Bowen was going to reveal the truth? What happened?
Bowen Sr. said his son seriously considered Oregon. When asked what their offer was, he said, “I don’t recall that.”

Of course there was an offer! To act like its anything else, is like people who say Calipari isn't a cheater based on his 2 previous scandals.

Funny how he remembered everyone else’s offer but didn’t remember the Oregon offer that was made. This is the biggest reach I’ve seen in a while. Right now you got no evidence and your key witness said he doesn’t recall that happening. I guess it’s tin foil hat time.

And don’t start making up your quotes. He never said he doesn’t recall what the offer was. That’s an alternative fact. He was asked about the offer and he said he didn’t recall that happening

Funny how he remembered everyone else’s offer but didn’t remember the Oregon offer that was made. This is the biggest reach I’ve seen in a while. Right now you got no evidence and your key witness said he doesn’t recall that happening. I guess it’s tin foil hat time.

And don’t start making up your quotes. He never said he doesn’t recall what the offer was. That’s an alternative fact. He was asked about the offer and he said he didn’t recall that happening
Sorry that I combined the question with the answer. I won't paraphrase anymore.

There's a huge difference between

"What was Oregon's offer?" "I don't recall that."

and

"What was Oregon's offer?" "There was no offer."

and

Again, you aren’t quoting things correctly. Putting quotes around something doesn’t mean it happened. The question was never “what was Oregon’s offer”. Because, I’m everyone else’s world there has to be evidence before we work in the assumption that Oregon made an offer. He was asked if Mr. Dawkins ever discussed a financial offer made from Oregon. Bowen said he didn’t recall Dawkins every saying that. If you’re going to continue following this case, the least you could do is stop spamming the board with falsities

In all seriousness, I was shocked when he said he didn't remember for sure on Oregon. I still think its highly likely that they have some form of proof, or I wouldn't think they would have said it.?. With that said, who knows, its possible your right....I highly doubt it, but its possible.

If it turns our you were correct, I'll be back here admitting I was wrong.

and

Again, you aren’t quoting things correctly. Putting quotes around something doesn’t mean it happened. The question was never “what was Oregon’s offer”. Because, I’m everyone else’s world there has to be evidence before we work in the assumption that Oregon made an offer. He was asked if Mr. Dawkins ever discussed a financial offer made from Oregon. Bowen said he didn’t recall Dawkins every saying that. If you’re going to continue following this case, the least you could do is stop spamming the board with falsities

I'm sure Kavanaugh would disagree with you about there needing to be evidence part

Reactions: duckboy33
In all seriousness, I was shocked when he said he didn't remember for sure on Oregon. I still think its highly likely that they have some form of proof, or I wouldn't think they would have said it.?. With that said, who knows, its possible your right....I highly doubt it, but its possible.

If it turns our you were correct, I'll be back here admitting I was wrong.

All I’m saying is wait to the evidence. It’s possible Oregon offered Bowen money but right now the claim isn’t looking very solid

All I’m saying is wait to the evidence. It’s possible Oregon offered Bowen money but right now the claim isn’t looking very solid
This morning I thought you were just a delusional fan for thinking this. However, after how it all played out, I now think you're just a gullible fan lol. That's so much better then being delusional lol.

I will be absolutely shocked if they don't have evidence to back it up. I'm not a lawyer, but I think it would be a massive mistake to include them in your opening statement when you cant prove something.

This morning I thought you were just a delusional fan for thinking this. However, after how it all played out, I now think you're just a gullible fan lol. That's so much better then being delusional lol.

I will be absolutely shocked if they don't have evidence to back it up. I'm not a lawyer, but I think it would be a massive mistake to include them in your opening statement when you cant prove something.

It’s only a massive mistake if you think you’ve got a chance at proving your innocence. If you don’t have a chance, which I don’t think they do, it makes sense to smear Adidas’ biggest competitor. We will see how it plays out.

If there’s evidence, I’ll be the first to say punish Oregon. Has there been any evidence that’s been presented or just “hear say” from someone who’s about to land in jail if he doesn’t come up with a story

Why would you say punish Oregon? The Ducks, like every other major program in the country, are doing what they need to do to bring in recruits. The NCAA hypocrites started all this when they got in bed with the shoe companies in the first place.

No need to punish Oregon for playing the game.

Why would you say punish Oregon? The Ducks, like every other major program in the country, are doing what they need to do to bring in recruits. The NCAA hypocrites started all this when they got in bed with the shoe companies in the first place.

No need to punish Oregon for playing the game.

If you break the rules, you should be punished in some way. If Oregon, or any other school, doesn’t like the rules they should leave the NCAA

Reactions: Boilermaker03
If you break the rules, you should be punished in some way. If Oregon, or any other school, doesn’t like the rules they should leave the NCAA

The NCAA themselves has been breaking their own rules. Basketball kids are allowed to go get tons of gear, flights, etc. playing with Team USA or for sponsored AAU teams—none of which is available to “normal students.”

But a kid autographs some pictures for a charitable cause and he has to sit out 10 games. The whole thing is a joke.

I got news for you: Oregon is providing “extra benefits” to football and basketball players. Oregon is paying players. Just like every other program out there.

Lol

Bowen Sr supposedly said to the FBI that Stubblefield (Oregon Asst Coach) paid him $3k, but now he "can't recall". So he got paid by Oregon. Funny stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: HRTheCard
How's $3k?

Of course there was an offer! To act like its anything else, is like people who say Calipari isn't a cheater based on his 2 previous scandals.
Looks like Calipari is one of the few not cheating in this mess. How many NCAA violations does Cal Have on his record?

Looks like Calipari is one of the few not cheating in this mess. How many NCAA violations does Cal Have on his record?
Not to get on this.....But do you really think he(Cal) was just an innocent victim----twice? I mean once---Ok. But twice?

I mean , sure its possible. He could be that unlucky. And yeah, I now---He was ne ver charged. Cleared, etc, etc... But twice?

Not to mention, he leaves, BOTH times, right before sanctions/NCAA come calling? I guess he was both lucky AND unlucky? Wow. The odds have to be crazy for that to happen twice.

Hmmm...

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT