ADVERTISEMENT

Openers

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Whose everyone opening with this year, it’s getting close thank goodness.

Louisville opens @ Miami in a ACC game. I don’t remember ever seeing any team open their season with a conference game, it blows my mind. Do other teams do that these days and I haven’t been paying attention?

Louisville opens @ Miami in a ACC game. I don’t remember ever seeing any team open their season with a conference game, it blows my mind. Do other teams do that these days and I haven’t been paying attention?

B1G moved two conference games to December since the move to 20 conference games. Big fan of early conference games. First game of the year is a tad rough

I know right plus on the road at that. Guess bright side is we have a chance to be in first place in the ACC for a while......or last place lol.

UNC opens at home vs Notre Dame. Every ACC team opens with a conference opponent this year..... well, one program doesn’t.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

ACC is playing conference games to start the year as a way to kick start the new ACC network. That's the only reason.

Big10 did it a couple years ago because they wanted to have their conference tournament at MSG a week earlier than usual.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
FSU opens at Pitt. Most of the ACC is opening with a conference game.

After Pitt, FSU travels to UF. So at Pitt/UF back to back to open season. Should be some good tests.

ACC is playing conference games to start the year as a way to kick start the new ACC network. That's the only reason.

Big10 did it a couple years ago because they wanted to have their conference tournament at MSG a week earlier than usual.
It’s my understanding that this will be a permanent thing with the ACC. It was caused by them going to a 20 game conference schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT