ADVERTISEMENT

OOC is over. Who's ready to shit talk...

Let’s wait till Clarke’s healthy enough to get Allen’s minutes again.
🤣....I mean, these are facts...Dude doesn't play all year---UK cannot shoot. Starts 1-6. Allen plays, goes 7-11 from three---UK wins.

Cal: "Tried to tell you guys........"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
🤣....I mean, these are facts...Dude doesn't play all year---UK cannot shoot. Starts 1-6. Allen plays, goes 7-11 from three---UK wins.

Cal: "Tried to tell you guys........"🤣

DNP last week at Louisville. Glad he wasn’t quite ready to tell the guys then.

We get Malik and Charles Minlend back, we’re winning by 10+.

Also, we should’ve won last year in regulation before overtime. Free throws.

Mack daddy would be 2-1 against the meatball.

We get Malik and Charles Minlend back, we’re winning by 10+.

Also, we should’ve won last year in regulation before overtime. Free throws.

Mack daddy would be 2-1 against the meatball.
I'm guessing meatball is code for fat Italian? Is Mack a mick?

If Allen hadn't played and done so well against Transy, I doubt he would've gotten much minutes Sat. He shot 6-10 against Transy. Cal called and thanked Transy lol

If Allen hadn't played and done so well against Transy, I doubt he would've gotten much minutes Sat. He shot 6-10 against Transy. Cal called and thanked Transy lol
I think he still would've seen significant minutes since Clarke was out. Askew and Mintz both played over 40 minutes and Boston and Allen over 30.

How much longer before other conferences mandate the wearing of masks? Looks pretty effective.

Eq_hFoLXEAABJyI

Can’t be much worse than, , “well I only had one good scorer on the roster, but I decided a scorer woukdnt help, so he stayed on the bench.
Or afterwards the---"see, i told you so...."

Cal....the ultimate salesman..🤣

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Its fukin stupid, TBH...

I've worked a few college games and HS, where officials have worn a mask---and gloves.

It's nonsensical. Even if you believe in the efficacy of masks, the probability that they'll be worn properly, as players are running up an down the court and moving from side to side, is zero.

ADVERTISEMENT