ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Talk Some Big East ITT

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
I don't watch the games like I used to just way too busy. So experts weigh in.

A solid 5 bid league, but no stand out.

Marquette is the clear cut league leader, which means they aren't going very far in the NCAAT more than likely, cause that's how that shit goes for over achievers most the time. Am I dismissing them too easily?

Xavier never really impresses in the NCAAT they got a big dude hurt is he returning? Not sure what to make of these dudes. They have Sean Miller that doesn't feel like a good thing.

Providence has a UK transfer stat machine. That dude has been pretty solid they even have a UofL one year guy shooting 3s and I believe Carter is a pretty solid. Real good starting 5 here. I'm seeing them as your most dangerous of the group.

Creighton looks like they played a tough schedule not sure what the computers say? They've got a solid 5 themselves, maybe the most dangerous team from the league if not the Friars? Maybe?

UCONN fading a little. These dudes have a solid big man is he a solid two way player? I can't seem to recall his style. Some good young players here they got bounced early last year though sometimes that stuff trends.

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT