ADVERTISEMENT

Ok UK

This one and done model doesn’t work if you don't get the best HS players. The last 4 or 5 years, he's been getting the lower tiered 5* kids, but most still leave after 1 year and he encourages it.

After the 2010 draft, his statement was "this is the greatest night in UK basketball history".

Yeah, of course he wants to win, but getting kids into the draft is his highest priority by far.

I know a lot of people like to blow the whole “greatest night in UK history” outta wack but that’s just the Cal hate coming out of them. He meant in terms of recruiting it was a huge night and he was right, it was!

He's KU's bignish

giphy.gif

a lot of people also say "OTIS" , U6 and TARDS
you condemn them
yet you say thing like raftards, cayuts and yuts

hypocrite much?
Just keeping the playing field even on this board. There wouldn’t be a rebuttal if they weren’t said in the first place. So no, not a hypocrite.

When you finally point one out give yourself a pat on the back. A heavy swing and a miss.

the proof is in your posts and you have admitted to doing it, using the excuse "johnny did it too"

that my friend is not a swing and a miss, at worst that is a lead off triple

i got no problem with you using any and all the childish nicknames you want to use
just do not be a hypocrite and condemn others for doing the same

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
the proof is in your posts and you have admitted to doing it, using the excuse "johnny did it too"

that my friend is not a swing and a miss, at worst that is a lead off triple

i got no problem with you using any and all the childish nicknames you want to use
just do not be a hypocrite and condemn others for doing the same
It was a heavy swing and a miss and you doubling down makes it seem like you’re upset over this. Take a break, and revisit what the term “hypocrite” actually means.

It was a heavy swing and a miss and you doubling down makes it seem like you’re upset over this. Take a break, and revisit what the term “hypocrite” actually means.

i looked it up

it only says: ul_1986
go figure

man you get rustled when you get called out on your hypocrisy

learn not to call out others for doing the same thing you do

Too little too late,

UK is a better team this year and much more physical. 1st team I've seen this year out physical LSU and of course UK can shoot the 3 better.

Cal played it perfect and forced LSU to shoot outside and the rest is history. Congrats Cats you deserved it and no excuses here.
I actually thought LSU was more physical, and abused UK on the glass (22 offensive boards, WTF!). UK shot it just well enough not to choke it away at the end.

i looked it up

it only says: ul_1986
go figure

man you get rustled when you get called out on your hypocrisy

learn not to call out others for doing the same thing you do
You’re the guy freaking out over an ism that’s commonly said. Take your own advice there champ.

I actually thought LSU was more physical, and abused UK on the glass (22 offensive boards, WTF!). UK shot it just well enough not to choke it away at the end.
Richards punked Williams all night and they blocked almost every shot LSU brought inside on them. LSU had position on rebounds but even lost some of those and UK buried 3's to make them pay.

LSU's scoring comes from inside the paint and Richards & Co. shut that down and forced LSU to shoot outside which is why they lost.

Richards punked Williams all night and they blocked almost every shot LSU brought inside on them. LSU had position on rebounds but even lost some of those and UK buried 3's to make them pay.

LSU's scoring comes from inside the paint and Richards & Co. shut that down and forced LSU to shoot outside which is why they lost.
Yeah, UK did have a ton of blocks. Second chance points was all that really kept LSU in it in the second half, along with some untimely UK turnovers.

Yeah, UK did have a ton of blocks. Second chance points was all that really kept LSU in it in the second half, along with some untimely UK turnovers.
Yeah late in the end LSU's full court trap caused 2 turnovers in less than 20 seconds where they went down and hit a 3 each time. That was a 6 point swing right there quickly.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yeah late in the end LSU's full court trap caused 2 turnovers in less than 20 seconds where they went down and hit a 3 each time. That was a 6 point swing right there quickly.
Yep, both times the wrong guy had the ball in his hands (Sestina). That's when they really missed Hagans, who was out of the game by that point with a quad injury. Not a good time to be without your point guard.

Reactions: Tigerocker

I is so refreshing to actually see a good discussion on a game.

Thanks to Kevin and Tigerocker.

ADVERTISEMENT