ADVERTISEMENT

Ok UK

Tigerocker

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2007
Team
LSU
Show time tonight at the PMAC so tell me how it's going to geaux. Need to see if that bet I made on LSU is good ?

Hope Dickie V doesn't piss our student section off again. Heard they got a surprise for him tonight ! Whos goona win Kats ?

Show time tonight at the PMAC so tell me how it's going to geaux. Need to see if that bet I made on LSU is good ?

Hope Dickie V doesn't piss our student section off again. Heard they got a surprise for him tonight ! Whos goona win Kats ?
I depends on how much LSU pays the refs.

So how do I say "geaux" CATS.

Win or lose tonight, UK will surpass LSU in the NCAA.

Jay Bilas, Karl Ravech and Marty Smith are calling the game.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
That is what counts.
giphy.gif

If we play like we did Saturday we are going home with a L

I think we play well tonight, though. I almost feel like we play better away from home than at Rupp. Would be the first for a Cal coached Kentucky team.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Congratulations on your impending victory tonight. UK turns it over too much and can't hit open threes.

LSU needs this game and I'm thinking they come out on fire.
LSU 81
UK 78
POG: Skyler Mayes

Surprised we were favored by -2.5. Not LSU's style to win when they are favored. If Calipari is smart which he's not I'd make LSU beat me from the perimeter.
They can't hit from outside to save their soul.

Surprised we were favored by -2.5. Not LSU's style to win when they are favored. If Calipari is smart which he's not I'd make LSU beat me from the perimeter.

....hmmm.... how does a coach get in the HOF by not being smart?

Recruits at least 6 five star players every year.
And wins with a bunch of freshmen.

Do you want to know how hard it is to win it all with freshmen, take a look at Duke's last 3 teams. Coach K is the "GOAT" and he can't do it. He had two transcendent players and two more burger boys last year and didn't even get to a final four… he didn't get to a FF with Zion freaking Williamson and RJ Barrett on his team.

In my opinion, all those teams that aren't winning it all with veteran rosters are the ones with poor coaches. They have their kids, kids that they recruited, in their program for 3 to 4 years and they aren't winning titles. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Hell, your coach cheated and he STILL ain’t gonna win a title.

"If Calipari is smart which he is not I'd make LSU bear me from the perimeter"

Hypocrite much? If you're going to call someone out for not being smart, you should at least use commas and it should be "was", not "is".

"If Calipari is smart which he is not I'd make LSU bear me from the perimeter"

Hypocrite much? If you're going to call someone out for not being smart, you should at least use commas and it should be "was", not "is".
Do that especially for you Jeff and customize it so you only "pay for what you read" ( pay for what you read ).

Will give Cal for being smarter than he was at Memphis. Least he learned from his mistakes and hope Wade will do the same.

And wins with a bunch of freshmen.

In my opinion, all those teams that aren't winning it all with veteran rosters are the ones with poor coaches. They have their kids, kids that they recruited, in their program for 3 to 4 years and they aren't winning titles. That's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Hell, your coach cheated and he STILL ain’t gonna win a title.
He won the SEC and that was better than what Cal did.

Don’t feel great about it.

LSU has dropped 3 of their last 4, but haven't lost at home in league play.

K and Calipari are the only coaches who can essentially build their team however they want to.

If it would be easier for Calipari to win by loading up on lower-ranked players that will be around 3-4 years, yet he chooses not to, then either he's not that smart or he doesn't want to win.

Reactions: Tigerocker
You're literally timeframing one regular season??? Are you serious?

What did LSU do in the NCAAT? What has LSU done to follow up their 1 SEC regular season title?
They only had one year with Wade with his own players and our dumb ass AD threw him under the bus for nothing. He didn't get to Coach the NCAA so basically he didn't lose it.

K and Calipari are the only coaches who can essentially build their team however they want to.

If it would be easier for Calipari to win by loading up on lower-ranked players that will be around 3-4 years, yet he chooses not to, then either he's not that smart or he doesn't want to win.
Calipari cares more about draft picks than titles. That's the bottom line if it. Yeah, he would love to win more titles, but his highest goal is getting kids to the NBA.

Calipari cares more about draft picks than titles. That's the bottom line if it. Yeah, he would love to win more titles, but his highest goal is getting kids to the NBA.

He’s got a major ego. There’s no way that he doesn’t prioritize winning above all.

He had talented teams full of 3 and 4 year players (plus some elite OADs sprinkled in) at Memphis but didn’t have the same level of success as he’s had at Kentucky.

He and K know what they’re doing. They know they have a talent advantage in nearly every game they play, and that’s often worth more than having some future G League guys that make fewer mental mistakes.

K’s problem last year was that he got absolutely nothing from any upperclassmen. If he had a couple shooters to throw out there with Zion and Barrett, no one would have stood a chance.

I got banned today from the raftards. Never met such a dumb group of people in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT