ADVERTISEMENT

Ok UK

We're playing so selfish offensively. Glad to be up one. We should play smarter next half with our offense running next to our own bench. Cal can slow them down and keep them in control more often than not.

What was the point of visiting that board? I'm a UK fan and I don't even post there.
I enjoy reading other non-ku ppl opinion on CBB. I don’t post much. Usually just laugh at the dumb.

I got banned for the dumbest shit at UNC before this season and look at how they are doing lol.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Even funnier that rival fans go to another team message board claiming they just want to have legitimate basketball conversation. What did he want to talk about I wonder. :eek:Laughing
99.9% of my limited posts over there are legitimate basketball conversation.

99.9% of my limited posts over there are legitimate basketball conversation.
giphy.gif

Still really early but if he comes back next year to lead the attack it would be incredible with who we have coming in.

Really hope he returns. He's becoming one of my favorites of the Cal era.

He's just pissed nobody has brought him ice cream.

Is there a bigger turn off than watching him tongue a soft served at UK home games?

Bilas has disagreed with every call for the last 5 minutes lmao.
Dude is getting a little annoying. He should look into the art of the no call. Just bc a defender doesn’t have his feet set, doesn’t mean he gets to go thru the defenders body. If offense initiates contact while a defender is back pedaling, it should be a no call.

Dude is getting a little annoying. He should look into the art of the no call. Just bc a defender doesn’t have his feet set, doesn’t mean he gets to go thru the defenders body. If offense initiates contact while a defender is back pedaling, it should be a no call.

He's been annoying AF for a few years now. This games been fun as hell. They obviously are letting it be physical so idk why he keeps calling out missed contact.

Do that especially for you Jeff and customize it so you only "pay for what you read" ( pay for what you read ).

Will give Cal for being smarter than he was at Memphis. Least he learned from his mistakes and hope Wade will do the same.

Damn son, take that shit outta your mouth!

K and Calipari are the only coaches who can essentially build their team however they want to.

If it would be easier for Calipari to win by loading up on lower-ranked players that will be around 3-4 years, yet he chooses not to, then either he's not that smart or he doesn't want to win.
UK has three big men, two are juniors and one a fifth year senior.

UK has three guards two are sophs and one a freshman.

That was a strong ass tantrum by Will Wade when Kentucky went up 15
Too little too late,

UK is a better team this year and much more physical. 1st team I've seen this year out physical LSU and of course UK can shoot the 3 better.

Cal played it perfect and forced LSU to shoot outside and the rest is history. Congrats Cats you deserved it and no excuses here.

Too little too late,

UK is a better team this year and much more physical. 1st team I've seen this year out physical LSU and of course UK can shoot the 3 better.

Cal played it perfect and forced LSU to shoot outside and the rest is history. Congrats Cats you deserved it and no excuses here.
Classy, and good game. You have some big, strong athletes on your team that are really hard to handle down low. Skylar of course hit some ridiculous shots. Good luck the rest of the way, Tigers.

Reactions: Tigerocker
He’s got a major ego. There’s no way that he doesn’t prioritize winning above all.

He had talented teams full of 3 and 4 year players (plus some elite OADs sprinkled in) at Memphis but didn’t have the same level of success as he’s had at Kentucky.

He and K know what they’re doing. They know they have a talent advantage in nearly every game they play, and that’s often worth more than having some future G League guys that make fewer mental mistakes.

K’s problem last year was that he got absolutely nothing from any upperclassmen. If he had a couple shooters to throw out there with Zion and Barrett, no one would have stood a chance.
This one and done model doesn’t work if you don't get the best HS players. The last 4 or 5 years, he's been getting the lower tiered 5* kids, but most still leave after 1 year and he encourages it.

After the 2010 draft, his statement was "this is the greatest night in UK basketball history".

Yeah, of course he wants to win, but getting kids into the draft is his highest priority by far.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
This is a grown ass man's game tonight. Refs aren't calling shit and I'm loving it. Nice change of pace from a usual SEC game.
Did you see the Oklahoma State vs WVa game? First half, they called normal fouls, Oklahoma State went into halftime with a lead.

Second half, no whistles. I mean, WVa had 6 fouls called on them at the end of the game. Bodies were flying and no whistle.

West Virginia wins by 15.

The refs can control a game at any time.

ADVERTISEMENT