ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio state is currently ranked higher than every sec school in both football and basketball

You won’t step up though? Giving someone the opportunity to give me a shitty, yet clear, avatar until April. Or you just wanna keep yapping?
Here you go.
Gay-history-of-tattoos.jpg

I haven’t been up to date in recruiting in forever. If I’m not obsessed with teenage boys does that make me less of a Kentucky fan?
Apparently to some on this network if you don't follow the recruits on Twitter and watch highlights of them from their 8th grade basketball camp then you're not really a fan at all.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Still waiting on an avatar that won’t get me banned or taken hostage by the FBI
I tried to find something that made it clear that Kentucky is not a southern state but I give up looking. Nothing I found would make it obvious in an avatar. After knowing you on this board for as long as I have, I feel like that is the one thing that would hurt you the most to wear as your avatar. Maybe somebody else can help out.

Edit - I did find more evidence to support the notion that the statement is true. Apparently 50% of the actual true southern states believe that Kentucky is in the Midwest.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I tried to find something that made it clear that Kentucky is not a southern state but I give up looking. Nothing I found would make it obvious in an avatar. After knowing you on this board for as long as I have, I feel like that is the one thing that would hurt you the most to wear as your avatar. Maybe somebody else can help out.

Edit - I did find more evidence to support the notion that the statement is true. Apparently 50% of the actual true southern states believe that Kentucky is in the Midwest.
Respect. I can appreciate you tracking me over the years to dish out some punishment like that.

I really thought you would go for a wolf picture

Reactions: schoonerwest
ADVERTISEMENT