ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio state is currently ranked higher than every sec school in both football and basketball

I thought the sec gets the best athletes in the country?

Why is a lowly “slow” northern school ahead of every single team in the sec?

This must be some sort of mistake.

In not only one major sport but two?

Loser banned til March. Do it

Terrible troll job. But I expect nothing less from an Ohio State fan.

Reactions: rdgtr
Basketball team is doing awesome. Holtmann will look great coaching Kentucky if and when we decide we want him.

At least we’re the best team in our state
Congratulations???
I think you're trying to say that UK is not the best team in Kentucky, but that would be foolish.
If that's what you are implying, you're a worse troll than your little buddy is.

Drink bleach, OP.

Good grief.....must be still mad from when Harrellson & Co. punked OSU in the tourney. There's probably still a dent in that kid's chest from the basketball when Harrellson drilled him.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Western sucks and I’ve lost enough $$$ on them this year to know it. They have good players in bassey and Hollingsworth and the iupui transfer but gottfried has and will always suck.

uofk isnt the best team in the State.
UofL and Western are better.
#1, that's an opinion, it's wrong, but nevertheless, it's an opinion.

#2, my comment about being foolish is in reference to the fact that UK and UL will be playing each other in a few weeks. It Would be at that point that one could say who the best team is.

#3, UK has won the last 2 football games and the ladt hundred basketball games, so the FACT is, UK is the best team and program in the state. I mean, Evansville has more bragging rights than UL has right now.

At this point, UK has gone balls deep in UL more times than Katina Powell and her girls combined have been.

Talk smack when you actually win something.

There, it had to be said.

#1 in the college football playoff poll

#6 in the college basketball AP poll

Ahead of LSU and Kentucky respectively

Impressive.

That's just for one week though. :cool:

Last week, OSU was #10 in basketball and Kentucky #9.
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings/_/week/4/year/2020/seasontype/2
Two weeks ago, LSU was #1 in football and OSU was #2.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings/_/week/13/year/2019/seasontype/2

With a win over #4 Georgia in the SECCG, #2 LSU could again retake #1 in football!
Also, #6 OSU will play #8 Kentucky soon in basketball; we'll see which team is better!
=====================================================================

Being ranked higher is one thing; however, can OSU actually defeat an SEC team in BOTH football and basketball for a national championship in the same season?

There was only ONE super program that had achieved that feat!

However, OSU may soon get their chance! SmokinSmile
It's still a long season in college basketball!
Thanks for keeping the SEC alive in your Big-Ten(actually 14) Brain!Laughing

Last edited:
#1, that's an opinion, it's wrong, but nevertheless, it's an opinion.

#2, my comment about being foolish is in reference to the fact that UK and UL will be playing each other in a few weeks. It Would be at that point that one could say who the best team is.

#3, UK has won the last 2 football games and the ladt hundred basketball games, so the FACT is, UK is the best team and program in the state. I mean, Evansville has more bragging rights than UL has right now.

At this point, UK has gone balls deep in UL more times than Katina Powell and her girls combined have been.

Talk smack when you actually win something.

There, it had to be said.

As of today, UofL is better.
Now a month from now uofk could be better.
Its a long season.

Im not even bragging about last nite"s win. Michigan is good, but this is December. A long way to go.

As far as football, thats the first time uofk has beaten UofL back to back since 2009.

I see why you guys are suddenly talking about football.

Its a long season.

Im not even bragging about last nite"s win. Michigan is good, but this is December. A long way to go.

As far as football, thats the first time uofk has beaten UofL back to back since 2009.

Speaking of basketball and back to back wins, did you know UL has never (no time frames needed), beat UK 3 times in a row in basketball? (We've had 4 streaks of 4, a 5 win streak, along with multiple 3 game winning streaks against UL.) Winking

We could add another 3 win streak with this upcoming game, for a total of three 3 win streaks.

*Damn, I just notice we have more 4 win streaks against you all than we do 3.

Last edited:
Speaking of basketball and back to back wins, did you know UL has never (no time frames needed), beat UK 3 times in a row in basketball? (We've had 4 streaks of 4, a 5 win streak, along with multiple 3 game winning streaks against UL.) Winking

*We could add another 3 win streak with this upcoming game.

I know.
You guys made a t shirt about it.

You guys make a t shirt about everything.

I know.
You guys made a t shirt about it.

You guys make a t shirt about everything.
Damn right we do.

Remember that tshirt UL made that claimed 5 titles?

This wasn't the one I was talking about so I guess you made many. (you can still buy this one on amazon.

Untitled.png

According to that shirt we both won in '48 o_O

Last edited:
Its a long season.

I think UL is very good (basketball) right now, but I'm not going to say they're better than UK. UK has better talent and if they're hitting threes, UL isn't beating UK.

Now, if UK isn't hitting threes… they’ll look like Michigan did last night.

As far as football, UK plays in a conference that kicks the crap out of them, but UK is starting to compete at a high level in the SEC. They were dealt a tough blow this year with all the injuries, but they still made it to 7 wins.

And lets not pretend that UL would be killing it if they were in the SEC every year. But yeah, you're right, UL has traditionally been the better football program even though between the two programs, UK is the one with a title. ;)

But this is a basketball forum and you spend most of your time on UL boards where UK fans get immediately banned if they post. So yeah, you probably haven't seen much football chatter from UK fans.

But you're being a bit of a hypocrite right now. You've been gone for a long time from this board, but, like the Auburn and Ohio State fans we are seeing on here, you appeared as soon as your team (UL) started climbing the ladder. Now UL is #1, so now you're here every day.

I'm sure you'll deny the hypocrisy, but it's there.

Damn right we do.

Remember that tshirt UL made that claimed 5 titles?

This wasn't the one I was talking about so I guess you made many. (you can still buy this one on amazon.

Untitled.png

According to that shirt we both won in '48 o_O

Thats probably made by a uofk fan.

UofL's NCAA Titles and a near equivalent NIT from 56 ia all Cards fans recognize.

You must have smoked a little to much, but you guys desperately want attention.
I think UL is very good (basketball) right now, but I'm not going to say they're better than UK. UK has better talent and if they're hitting threes, UL isn't beating UK.

Now, if UK isn't hitting threes… they’ll look like Michigan did last night.

As far as football, UK plays in a conference that kicks the crap out of them, but UK is starting to compete at a high level in the SEC. They were dealt a tough blow this year with all the injuries, but they still made it to 7 wins.

And lets not pretend that UL would be killing it if they were in the SEC every year. But yeah, you're right, UL has traditionally been the better football program even though between the two programs, UK is the one with a title. ;)

But this is a basketball forum and you spend most of your time on UL boards where UK fans get immediately banned if they post. So yeah, you probably haven't seen much football chatter from UK fans.

But you're being a bit of a hypocrite right now. You've been gone for a long time from this board, but, like the Auburn and Ohio State fans we are seeing on here, you appeared as soon as your team (UL) started climbing the ladder. Now UL is #1, so now you're here every day.

I'm sure you'll deny the hypocrisy, but it's there.

UofL is better than uofk. Right now.
90% of CB fans would agree. Say it.

No uofk is not competing at a high level in football. Once again, uofk went 3-5 in conference play. The SEC is way down. Beating Louisville yet losing to Scar is all we need to know.

I have no say about who gets to post.
You get banned on crap illustrated for just having a UofL moniker.

I post on the boards during the season. Ive been on the football board since August. Once basketball started i post on here. When football is over, i stop posting over there.
Once the NBA draft is over, i ll stop posting over here.

Ive been consistent for the 20 years of posting on message boards.
I know yall dont like to be intellectually challenged and reminded of caliperis failure, but thats the way it is.

Thats probably made by a uofk fan.

UofL's NCAA Titles and a near equivalent NIT from 56 ia all Cards fans recognize.

You must have smoked a little to much, but you guys desperately want attention.

UofL is better than uofk. Right now.
90% of CB fans would agree. Say it.

No uofk is not competing at a high level in football. Once again, uofk went 3-5 in conference play. The SEC is way down. Beating Louisville yet losing to Scar is all we need to know.

I have no say about who gets to post.
You get banned on crap illustrated for just having a UofL moniker.

I post on the boards during the season. Ive been on the football board since August. Once basketball started i post on here. When football is over, i stop posting over there.
Once the NBA draft is over, i ll stop posting over here.

Ive been consistent for the 20 years of posting on message boards.
I know yall dont like to be intellectually challenged and reminded of caliperis failure, but thats the way it is.
The SEC (Football) is down??? That's hilarious. For most of the year, the SEC owned the top 10 and if Alabama hadn’t dropped 7 spots because they lost on the road @ Auburn, the SEC would still have 4 teams in the top 10.

Take a look at Auburn and aTm's schedules. Most difficult schedules I've ever seen. If they played UL's schedule, they'd still he top 10. Strength of schedule matters bud.

Say what you want about South Carolina, but they won at Georgia, you know, the same team that is sitting at #4 right now.

So the SEC is down (according to you), but they are the only conference with two teams primed to be in the playoff. Sounds like a down league to me.

And again, UK is on its 4th string qb. Picture that happening to UL. Does UL even have a 4th string qb? Yeah, UK doesn’t either, that's why they're using a wide receiver.

They still deep dicked UL with a wide receiver at QB and only 2 pass attempts.

Know what that tells me? Tells me UK went 3-5 in conference play, but found themselves getting anything they wanted against a 7-5 ACC team.

So again, UK owns UL in both sports and no, I will not state that UL is better in basketball right now because I don't believe that to be true. Michigan sucked last night, but UL never put them away. I'm thinking UK is at least 10 points better right now.

See how opinions work?

That's just for one week though. :cool:

Last week, OSU was #10 in basketball and Kentucky #9.
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings/_/week/4/year/2020/seasontype/2
Two weeks ago, LSU was #1 in football and OSU was #2.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings/_/week/13/year/2019/seasontype/2

With a win over #4 Georgia in the SECCG, #2 LSU could again retake #1 in football!
Also, #6 OSU will play #8 Kentucky soon in basketball; we'll see which team is better!
=====================================================================

Being ranked higher is one thing; however, can OSU actually defeat an SEC team in BOTH football and basketball for a national championship in the same season?

There was only ONE super program that had achieved that feat!

However, OSU may soon get their chance! SmokinSmile
It's still a long season in college basketball!
Thanks for keeping the SEC alive in your Big-Ten(actually 14) Brain!Laughing

Nominated for a "Postie"
picture1_0ea92065-051a-471a-af67-0c06fe193712.png

So might be time to start talking about the buckeyes as the best team in the country in both football and basketball.

First team since 92 to beat two top 10 teams in the same week across both sports

Your teams are doing good things and all you can do is get on here and seek approval from UK fans? Awesome man!

ADVERTISEMENT