ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio state is currently ranked higher than every sec school in both football and basketball

Your teams are doing good things and all you can do is get on here and seek approval from UK fans? Awesome man!

You are the highest ranked team in what your fans consider and I quote” the best conference in the history for the world”

“It just means more”

It means more yet you are still inferior to us? Hot damn that is embarrassing

As of today, UofL is better.
Now a month from now uofk could be better.
Its a long season.

Im not even bragging about last nite"s win. Michigan is good, but this is December. A long way to go.

As far as football, thats the first time uofk has beaten UofL back to back since 2009.

I see why you guys are suddenly talking about football.

UK has also won 3 of the last 4 in FB
with the last two being complete blowouts

UK has also won 10 of the last 12 in BB

so who owns who

You are the highest ranked team in what your fans consider and I quote” the best conference in the history for the world”

“It just means more”

You quoted it, now I'm asking you to prove what you quoted. You and I both know it's bullshit, nobody said that.

Where did you learn how to troll, 2nd grade?

“It just means more”

....and OSU is like what, 2-12 vs the SEC in their favored sport?

Reactions: mebeblue2
I thought the sec gets the best athletes in the country?

Why is a lowly “slow” northern school ahead of every single team in the sec?

This must be some sort of mistake.

In not only one major sport but two?
Hahahaha I bet you are regretting this post now after this weekend.
But let's look at Ohio State's starters and where they are from since you want to rag on the South:
WR B. Victor -Florida*
WR C Olave-southern California
WR KJ Hill-Arkansas*
OT Thayer Munford- Ohio Finally a Yankee
OG J Jackson-Penn Yankee
OC J Myers Ohio Yankee
OG W Davis- Southern Cal
OT B Bowen -Utah
TE L Farrell-Ohio Yankee
QB J Fields-Georgia*
RB JK Dobbins-Texas*
Offense 4/11 Southern boys 4/11 Yankees 3/11 West , But Skill positions , where speed is needed 4/6 are Southern boys with the lone Yankee being at TE usually the slowest of the skill positions. Meyer is no dummy he knows speed is found in the South and Southern Cal.
Defense
DE C Young Maryland*
NT Hamilton Ohio Yankee
DT Cornell Minn Yankee
DE T Smith Ohio Yankee
LB Harrison Ohio Yankee
MLB Borland Illinois Yankee
LB Werner Indiana Yankee
CB Wade- Florida*
FS Fuller New Jersey Yankee
CB Okudah Texas*
CB Arnette Florida*
Once again 4/11 from the South, but none from southern Cal-this is most likely where your defense failed. But once again one sees Urban is no idiot and knows where to get speed.
Now a comment/stat from the playoff game with Clemson (Clemson has been wisely built to compete with the SEC's elite and recruits the same kids as SEC schools mostly.)
"Justin Fields, who had thrown just one interception all season, threw his second of the night to Nolan Turner in the end zone after leading the Buckeyes down the field." More speed on defense compared to the BIG10 would explain this. No doubt Ohio State is elite, but one can point to Urban's recruiting of Southern and Southern California players as to why they can be.

Last edited:
Which thread got mono banned? Would love to read
I thought I saw it was during the LSU game thread. Looked for it for the same reason! Couldn't find it. Might still be there but retitled.

I believe I saw he had told the mod to go fornicate himself.

You're about to slow down posting. Try it out. Winking
When I go it will be quiet and nobody will notice I’m missing at all. I add nothing to the discussion of politics, college basketball or sports in general. I try and make wisecracks about people’s schools when I can and even after 20,000 posts people still take them seriously. To them it’s funny when I do it to their rival but when I do it to them I’m making a statement and I’m ready to argue about it.

When I go it will be quiet and nobody will notice I’m missing at all. I add nothing to the discussion of politics, college basketball or sports in general. I try and make wisecracks about people’s schools when I can and even after 20,000 posts people still take them seriously. To them it’s funny when I do it to their rival but when I do it to them I’m making a statement and I’m ready to argue about it.

my takeaway is that UK fans lose a lot of bets on this board
If you made bets with Kentucky basketball fans in September and October you could probably make as much money as you did in fantasy football this year. Every season is about to be like 2015 to them at that point of the year.

Reactions: tw3301 and jhmossy
If you made bets with Kentucky basketball fans in September and October you could probably make as much money as you did in fantasy football this year. Every season is about to be like 2015 to them at that point of the year.

giphy.gif

You won’t step up though? Giving someone the opportunity to give me a shitty, yet clear, avatar until April. Or you just wanna keep yapping?

ADVERTISEMENT