ADVERTISEMENT

OGT; Duke @ Virginia Tech

WojoRising

Jul 3, 2015
Seems like playing at VT is always a challenge. Coupled with a possible letdown, not feeling great.

Duke looks super beatable this year. Tech is def a dark horse.

Duke looks super beatable this year. Tech is def a dark horse.
If they're not getting turnovers and defenses pack the lane they are very beatable. Of course they've also missed a few point blank layups already...

If they're not getting turnovers and defenses pack the lane they are very beatable. Of course they've also missed a few point blank layups already...
Still think you guys will be a tough out, I just don’t see any dominant player that really can take the game over. But it’s still early.

Still think you guys will be a tough out, I just don’t see any dominant player that really can take the game over. But it’s still early.
Carey can but he's being triple teamed and everyone on Duke is standing on the three point line instead of flashing to the basket.

Reactions: UL_1986
That's kind of how I'm feeling right now. Duke is taking Tech's haymakers and counter punching enough to keep it close without playing great.
Exactly, I don’t see them hanging on in the second half. But who knows, they did it to Michigan state. But tbh, Michigan state has looked super mediocre to me this year. I absolutely do not get the hype. They’re a decent squad with a great leader in Winston...aside from that... meh.

Great play by Jones at the end of the half, wish I could have seen it ACC network.

Carey is a stud. Can’t wait for the Enoch/Williams-Carey/Delaurier matchup.

I’m under the impression Moore thinks you get bonus points for driving into 4 defenders

Virginia Tech definitely practices in atomic beam binoculars.

O'Connell doing his best to kill the white guys shoot threes stereotype.

Techs second lineup can’t compete with Duke.
K wisely going small. I actually love that this team can adapt to just about whatever lineup people throw at them. Been living through Carey, not working this game so sit down big fella.

Tech looks gassed. Gotta give Duke props, they play every single play.

Nice win on the road. Those won’t come easy this year. It’s going to be a fascinating year of wins and losses this season.

Reactions: WojoRising
ADVERTISEMENT