ADVERTISEMENT

Officially no fans at March madness

I don't know.

Florida and Arkansas have 3 titles.

How many does MSU and Ohio State?

Why not explain why UK beats the shit out of Indiana. Why not explain why UK leads in all time wins when Tennessee, Florida and LSU were far better teams than Purdue, Northwestern and Ohio State were?
Ummmm, 3.

UK beats the shit out of Indiana? The series is 32-25. If that's "beating the shit" out someone,then how would describe.....

UNC leading UK 24-16?

There will be no M on M defense in the NCAA tourney.
qVWB9Bo.gif

Reactions: jhmossy
Ummmm, 3.

UK beats the shit out of Indiana? The series is 32-25. If that's "beating the shit" out someone,then how would describe.....

UNC leading UK 24-16?
You bring up UNC. They lead UK; however, UK has more titles, more wins, more conference titles. Plus UK did not have the NCAA on their side.

What other teams have an advantage on Kentucky. Bring them up. Come on Borden.

The difference before Bob Knight was really, really in favor of Indiana. Hall et.al. changed that. I just remember in Dayton in 1975 it was 92-90 and Bob Knight's undefeated, number 1 team, when home. Indiana ended the series because they could not tolerate it any longer.

My friend beat Bob Knight more than Knight beating Hall. Laughing

Borden, what does that post mean?

I have money. I don't rent trailers.
Just means maybe you rented trailers....Hell I know lots of people with money, who rent houses, trailers, apartments, etc, etc...

Also----It was a JOKE, Bert....You had your meds today?

The more I think about it, I don't think it'll be as jarring as it seems. Aside from certain big games.

The average tourney game is relatively quiet. A small group of goofs are usually chanting something, then a dull roar when teams score.

There will probably still be a lot of players' family members in attendance, and they'll probably be more vocal than usual. Might actually be kinda cool.

But the major games will suck. Especially if/when your team would have had a huge crowd advantage.

The more I think about it, I don't think it'll be as jarring as it seems. Aside from certain big games.

The average tourney game is relatively quiet. A small group of goofs are usually chanting something, then a dull roar when teams score.

There will probably still be a lot of players' family members in attendance, and they'll probably be more vocal than usual. Might actually be kinda cool.

But the major games will suck. Especially if/when your team would have had a huge crowd advantage.
Great time to be a worker at these arenas. You'd get a great ticket to watch the game

Reactions: ExitFlagger

The sweet sixteen on is going to feel like a completely different game without fans. Was just telling my buddies, half the excitement in March comes from listening to and watching the fans go nuts

If they announce it, can they go back and say "we were stupid" and it's back on now?

They don't have to commit to overeating do they?

Reactions: JesusCal90
The sweet sixteen on is going to feel like a completely different game without fans. Was just telling my buddies, half the excitement in March comes from listening to and watching the fans go nuts
Speaking of the Sweet 16----What a shame the KHSAA cancelled the Girls State Tourney.

THis shit is ridiculous.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Doesn't check out. Everything was normal the year they went 8-20.

I don't know what you are talking about.

This will probably help the big boys I assume. The fans won't be there pulling for the dog. I don't know how much of a difference that really makes though.

On social media, I'm already starting to see alternative gathering places advertising.

Ppl will still gather to watch games, it'll just be smaller pockets of crowds. o_O

The issue is the Pandora’s box is now open, where does it stop? Cant sit in an arena and watch a basketball game for 2 hours, but you can sit in a cubicle farm, warehouse, restaurant, retail store, construction site, wherever for 9 hours? What is the threshold for the world to be deemed “safe” again? Even if the number of patients come down during our quarntines and our leaders tell the world it’s safe to come out of hiding, without a cure nothing is solved. Therefore are we going to hide in our houses until a cure is found?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT