ADVERTISEMENT

Officially no fans at March madness

This is a clown show.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Indiana is having a horrible year. Why would you be interested?
What does Indiana have to do with anything? Did you watch in 2013 when UK went to the NIT? Regardless of what IU does,isn't doing, NCAAT is the best shit there is. Love watching it.

BTW----Indiana is 19-12, and with a win today, they are probably in. I mean, not sure that counts as horrible?

What does Indiana have to do with anything? Did you watch in 2013 when UK went to the NIT? Regardless of what IU does,isn't doing, NCAAT is the best shit there is. Love watching it.

BTW----Indiana is 19-12, and with a win today, they are probably in. I mean, not sure that counts as horrible?
Hey, that is the number of losses that UK had in 2013 and were rejected. What is the difference?

Reactions: Montana81
This is nothing but a fear-mongering knee-jerk reaction. We’ve had 120 something cases in the US. Should we all stop going anywhere where there are other people? Ridiculous!
Are you sure that number is right? Because I have 45 cases in Santa Clara County alone.

Iowa's final four chances just took a hit. We were bringing the house with us.
Single level rancher with well water?

Damnit...missed my trailer joke chance to say that its easy for you guys to bring the house bc its on wheels.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Damn Borden why does UK have such a good record against your BIG LEAGUE conference?
Small sample size my friend.....I doubt if UK played MSU, IU, OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, the same amount of times you have played UGA, Ole Miss, Vandy, etc, etc...That you'd see 113-22 all-time records.

UK vs IU, MSU, OSU, UM, etc....is 62-48. Against Iowa its 5-3....Illinois is 11-4. THough you guys have racked up a nice 16-2 mark vs NW, PSU and Minny.

Small sample size my friend.....I doubt if UK played MSU, IU, OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, the same amount of times you have played UGA, Ole Miss, Vandy, etc, etc...That you'd see 113-22 all-time records.

UK vs IU, MSU, OSU, UM, etc....is 62-48. Against Iowa its 5-3....Illinois is 11-4. THough you guys have racked up a nice 16-2 mark vs NW, PSU and Minny.
UK only gets to meet the best of the B!G. 32-25 against Indiana. 5-2 against Michigan. 13-11 against Michigan State. 11-9 against Ohio State.

Wow.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
UK only gets to meet the best of the B!G. 32-25 against Indiana. 5-2 against Michigan. 13-11 against Michigan State. 11-9 against Ohio State.

Wow.
I know---Wow.....61-47 vs that group. I mean that pretty comparable to these:

104-40 vs Florida...
33-11 vs Arkansas
90-27 vs LSU.....
114-38 vs Alabama....

I mean you really think UK would have those types of series leads vs the likes of Indiana, MSU, UM and OSU? Me thinks the data says otherwise.

Reactions: UL_1986
I know---Wow.....61-47 vs that group. I mean that pretty comparable to these:

104-40 vs Florida...
33-11 vs Arkansas
90-27 vs LSU.....
114-38 vs Alabama....

I mean you really think UK would have those types of series leads vs the likes of Indiana, MSU, UM and OSU? Me thinks the data says otherwise.
I don't know.

Florida and Arkansas have 3 titles.

How many does MSU and Ohio State?

Why not explain why UK beats the shit out of Indiana. Why not explain why UK leads in all time wins when Tennessee, Florida and LSU were far better teams than Purdue, Northwestern and Ohio State were?

ADVERTISEMENT