ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL VILLANOVA VS KANSAS GAME THREAD*****

This wait is torture. Feeling good about the game.

No reason to be tight.

This wait is torture. Feeling good about the game.

No reason to be tight.
I’ll never feel overly comfortable vs a Villanova team. Plus, depth is overrated at this stage. It’s only a big factor if their players get into foul trouble.

Last three meetings, the winner has gone on to win it all.

Why cant we use the official tournament thread for this?

I hate Gillespie so much. He’s been a KU killer. He always balls out when we play.

These first few minutes will be interesting. Nova seems to have settled in offensively and has an opportunity to make this a game. However, they're going to need an answer for McCormack and I'm not sure they have one. They're gonna have to attack and hope they can get him in foul trouble.

For Kansas, get McCormack as many low block touches as you can. Nova doesn't have an answer for it.

These first few minutes will be interesting. Nova seems to have settled in offensively and has an opportunity to make this a game. However, they're going to need an answer for McCormack and I'm not sure they have one. They're gonna have to attack and hope they can get him in foul trouble.

For Kansas, get McCormack as many low block touches as you can. Nova doesn't have an answer for it.

yep. Per Chuck- they aint gonna grow at half time

ADVERTISEMENT