ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

Georgia State is dead to me
I think the next #1 seed to fall has to be one that plays a similar slow tempo like UVA. Good candidates are John Thompson III’s Georgetown and Jamie Dixon’s Pittsburgh, but they have both moved on to different coaches since quite some time ago.

About to go 8-0 after Gonzaga and UNC finish their business, a great start for me. But I feel it will end soon, one of UConn and St.Mary’s games will go wrong for me.

Not the sexiest stat ever. But Gonzaga has won 13 straight first round games in the tournament. Their last loss was to Steph Curry and Davidson.

I know everyone pretends like they get a 1 seed every year, but that streak includes multiple wins as an 11 seed, 2 as an 8 seed and one as a 7 seed.

@lurkeraspect84 I would ask a Memphis fan but I don't think there are any on here. Noticed Emoni Bates played a few minutes in today's game. What's up with that? Thought he called it quits.

It will depend on which version of Gonzaga and Memphis show up the day after tomorrow:

First half Memphis vs First half Gonzaga: Memphis upset happens
First half Memphis vs Second half Gonzaga: Close game
Second half Memphis vs Second half Gonzaga: Gonzaga blowout win

It will depend on which version of Gonzaga and Memphis show up the day after tomorrow:

First half Memphis vs First half Gonzaga: Memphis upset happens
First half Memphis vs Second half Gonzaga: Close game
Second half Memphis vs Second half Gonzaga: Gonzaga blowout wins
This is the perfect second round game for Gonzaga to challenge them. GU is likely going to be at an athleticism deficit for the rest of the tournament. So it’ll be good for them to play an athletic, but very flawed team in the second round.

@lurkeraspect84 I would ask a Memphis fan but I don't think there are any on here. Noticed Emoni Bates played a few minutes in today's game. What's up with that? Thought he called it quits.
Why wouldn't he come back for the NCAAT? I hate to label but him, but me first headcase comes to mind. I said earlier and I'll say it again, he shouldn't have reclassified. Just b/c a players maybe physically ready doesn't mean they're mentally ready. Showed again today. He looked lost. Credit to Penny for only playing him a handful of minutes.

ST peters isn’t going to have enough bodies. Averaging a foul per minute

Why wouldn't he come back for the NCAAT? I hate to label but him, but me first headcase comes to mind. I said earlier and I'll say it again, he shouldn't have reclassified. Just b/c a players maybe physically ready doesn't mean they're mentally ready. Showed again today. He looked lost. Credit to Penny for only playing him a handful of minutes.
Penny is a bish for playing him at all. Wasn't it Bates' idea to basically quit playing in January?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
UK looks like ass. Turrible defense, but the peacocks aren't gonna continue to make jumpers all game.

I had UConn winning this game, I suppose this will be the first wrong pick I made today. After a promising 8-0 start for my bracket, it has to come to an end.

Why is UK always so bad in the first half of games? Seems like it’s been the case for a month now in all there games.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
ADVERTISEMENT