ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

Gotta give credit to Hubert Davis, UNC defense has been solid in this game, something they havent had since winning 2017 title. The D problem that Roy Williams couldnt fix during the last 4 years of his coaching career, Davis managed it in one season.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Gotta give credit to Hubert Davis, UNC defense has been solid in this game, something they havent had since winning 2017 title. The D problem that Roy Williams couldnt fix during the last 4 years of his coaching career, Davis managed it in one season.

marquette can’t throw it in the ocean right now, so that helps

Wow----Gonzaga, as well?

Well we all said it was gonna be a nutso tourney,...

Hubert looks really locked in and his players do as well and while to me the D still isn't great the kids look ready to go. Marquette playing a little dirty and getting Love all fired up halps. Him being good is the only way this team is truly good and not just trying to get by.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Hubert looks really locked in and his players do as well and while to me the D still isn't great the kids look ready to go. Marquette playing a little dirty and getting Love all fired up halps. Him being good is the only way this team is truly good and not just trying to get by.
Nobody other than UNC fans are watching that ass raping with this Gonzaga game going on. 😆

Reactions: UNC71-00
And they have to win by 21
I doubt Gonzaga will be beaten like this, even if they lose Id expect it to be a close game till the end. Virginia's defeat was more shocking that it was a 20pts blowout. We will surely witness more 16th seeds pulling off upsets in future, but I dont think another 20pts beatdown by an ultimate underdog will ever happen again.

The last time a #1 seed lost to a #16 seed, they ended up winning the tournament the following year. So fear not Zags fans, this can be a blessing in disguise, you may be the champion of 2023 March Madness.
:cool:

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Just imagine how much pressure the next 1 seed to lose to a 16 will feel to win it all the following year…UVA trend setting in this bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Ga State contines to plat Timmer one on one---this wont go well.

Gonzaga hasn't looked that impressive in the games I've seen recently. Still picked them to go far in most brackets because I figured they'd up the intensity when facing real teams again. Did pick Memphis to bump them off in a bracket or two though.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Gonzaga hasn't looked that impressive in the games I've seen recently. Still picked them to go far in most brackets because I figured they'd up the intensity when facing real teams again. Did pick Memphis to bump them off in a bracket or two though.
Zags’s defense could be a lot better.

ADVERTISEMENT