ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

mean-girls-embarrassed.gif

Reactions: tw3301
Kentucky begging for a foul at the end of the half, embarrassing.

Why is UK always so bad in the first half of games? Seems like it’s been the case for a month now in all there games.
I don't get it either. Our half court offense is ass. Doesn't help our shooters are afraid to shot for some reason. When they do, hesitant.

Own the shot guys. Have some nuts and own that shit.

I don't get it either. Our half court offense is ass. Doesn't help our shooters are afraid to shot for some reason. When they do, hesitant.

The guards are all playing like ass including letting a scrub that averages 11 PPG score 16 on them in the first half.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

That’s the issue I have with Braun and Wilson at times for KU. They miss a few and they stop even looking at the basket. That forces Agbaji to have to start throwing up prayers because no one else is looking to shoot.

That’s the issue I have with Braun and Wilson at times for KU. They miss a few and they stop even looking at the basket. That forces Agbaji to have to start throwing up prayers because no one else is looking to shoot.
At least Grady started driving and made some stuff happen, which he rarely ever does.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Mountain West should have been a 1-2 bid league. Fewer B1G teams and more Pac-12 teams. Oklahoma and A&M should have been in.

But I’m fine with a diluted field.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Wheeler is so wild with the ball. Always out of control, driving the baseline with nowhere to go.

Stupid UK fans in attendance need to stop chanting "GBB" and let the dude know how much time is on the shot clock. ROOKIES.

ADVERTISEMENT