ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL NCAA TOURNEY THREAD*****

2-0 so far, also picked Memphis, Baylor and Tennessee to win which should make it 5-0 soon. The first challenge will be the Iowa game, I picked Richmond in sweet 16 defeating both Iowa and Providence. I am not so confident about them in the Iowa game, but I am sure they will beat Providence if they actually get past Iowa.
cookies.gif

You haven’t heard about the allegations of racial bias going on there?

but speaking of Iowa, don’t you dare bow out before getting your ass whooped by Kansas. This board needs that matchup.
Relying on Iowa to make the Sweet 16 under Fran will only lead to disappointment

Gonzaga in serious upset alarm right now. Georgia State upset Baylor in 2015 as a 14th seed, its not like they havent pulled off a major upset before.

Gonzaga is looking soft right now. Down by 2 with 4:30 left in the half. Obviously a long ways to go, but not a great start to the tournament. They very well could lose to Memphis.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Terrible defense by Murray, just let dude drive baseline instead of cutting him off.

Game over. Richmond just got a huge no-call fouling Murray on the 3 and they just ended it with an and-1 on the other end.

The Hawkeyes, with a lot of help from the zebras, robbed us of the game we all deserved...

Feels good about going 6-0 so far, but will be 6-1 soon after Georgia State upsets Gonzaga. I suppose, this will end everyone's bracket anyway so I aint the only one screwed?
o_O

I kept going back-and-forth on who I wanted to take in the Midwest, Kansas or Iowa... Should have taken Kansas. Oh well. Fun to see upsets.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT