ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathias was a threat even if he wasn’t hitting because everyone knows he’s an elite shooter. Morton got the Nojel treatment where no one had to guard him from 3.

No one on your team was good against the Clemson press. Morton had 3 turnovers. Morton recently said in an interview when asked about being a PG that he would bring the ball up unless the other team applied pressure. He proved to be exactly what I (and anyone else who watched him in AAU) thought he would be. You can blame it on mono, that’s fine. He will prove me right once again this year.

Cool? I honestly think Morton will make a bigger impact this year. How much? Not sure yet. But to write him off this early after a Covid/mono year is laughable. But I'd expect nothing less from you.

If a poster from any other fanbase was bragging about entry passes you’d throttle them. I got this one for you.
Otte was simply making a point that Sasha does a lot of little things well besides shoot. Entry passes to our post men being one of those things. That’s why he sees the floor at Purdue. You turned one tiny comment into some huge show for some reason. That’s your schtick though.

Otte was simply making a point that Sasha does a lot of little things well besides shoot. Entry passes to our post men being one of those things. That’s why he sees the floor at Purdue. You turned one tiny comment into some huge show for some reason. That’s your schtick though.

I made a small joke about his entry pass comment. He responded. I responded. Shit happens. You show up the next day to revisit it. That’s the schtick though

So if it wasn’t for medical issues freshmen that looked bad should be written off? Maybe that’s not what you mean. If it is that’s also laughable.

I don’t think I ever wrote off Lander moving forward. I know I crapped on him for how bad his freshman year was. Because it was terrible especially considering him being a 5*.

Cool? I honestly think Morton will make a bigger impact this year. How much? Not sure yet. But to write him off this early after a Covid/mono year is laughable. But I'd expect nothing less from you.
He’s at best 5th in the guard rotation (assuming he can finally pass Isaiah Thompson). It’s hard not to have a bigger impact than he did last year, however he’s probably still a < 10 mpg and < 2 ppg player.

It’s okay to admit he doesn’t appear to be as good as Purdue fans made him out to be.

Reactions: boiler1987
Never know if people here are stupid or just say stupid things. Both? One and the same?
I mean, I say stupid shit I don't really mean/believe all the time. But sometimes I do. Tough to discern for sure.

All in good fun during the annual summer shitposting lol. For as bad as he was last year, I think he can turn it around. Plenty of time.
Yup, really need a season to start. One month and the kid diddlers are going down.

Never know if people here are stupid or just say stupid things. Both? One and the same?

tenor.gif

Gillinois making excuses for Illinois busting in the R32 while simultaneously shtting on Michigan’s E8 run was one of dumbest arguments ever made on this board. Then he kept doubling and tripling down as always. Unreal.

I’m glad you felt it too

Gillinois making excuses for Illinois busting in the R32 while simultaneously shtting on Michigan’s E8 run was one of dumbest arguments ever made on this board. Then he kept doubling and tripling down as always. Unreal.
I could give two shits about your opinion of me.

I’ve trolled you to the point where you have taken it personal and it’s quite sad.

Oregon State was in the elite 8, so wearing that point as a badge of honor is laughable.

If a poster from any other fanbase was bragging about entry passes you’d throttle them. I got this one for you.
100% facts....Especially if it were an Indiana fan...

Purdue fan: Franklin struggling tonight from 3...
Me: Yeah, but did you see those 3, really good entry passes...
Purdue fan: Are you serious.........Who cares. Blah, blah and blah..

If he doesn’t get drafted exactly where he is ranked then he is underrated or overrated
Your ability to side step arguments and only look at the details you want to, is astounding to say the least.

What would be your criteria for a top player being overrated?

Come on you must have a very finite and dry opinion given your critique of my logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT