ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Fvck this league. Until we quit making these kids go to class, we will continue to suck

Our stock up the ass Presidents are to blame.

They want the money, but not the blame for handcuffs.

21fea894e1f96a296b043fc4382705ac.jpg

Me after having a few days to process the loss to a 16 seed and still willing to die on the “Painter’s day will come in March” hill because I know he’s a good coach.

@jwardelt

I'm currently watching a few future Wisconsin "Ben Affleck's" in the State Semi's. Nolan Winter can shoot it pretty well, but is soft in the paint. Jack Robison has been a non-factor so far. Jackson McAndrew (2024) looks very impressive. Leading his team to a double-digit lead over Madi, I mean, Lakeville North. I believe McAndrew has already visited Wisky?

Reactions: jwardelt
Nobody questions underwood’s talent acquisition skills. It’s the on the court stuff.
Eh, we’ve had injuries the last 2 years by the time the tourney rolls around and very unfavorable matchups.

I don’t think a single Big Ten team would’ve beat Arkansas or Houston.

Nobody makes excuses for Loyola

Eh, we’ve had injuries the last 2 years by the time the tourney rolls around and very unfavorable matchups.

Underwood is 59 years old without a single Sweet 16 and the excuse is injuries. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
21fea894e1f96a296b043fc4382705ac.jpg

Me after having a few days to process the loss to a 16 seed and still willing to die on the “Painter’s day will come in March” hill because I know he’s a good coach.
We’ll be fine. Gotta have faith!

@IUfanBorden

He any good? Don’t recall ever really seeing him play.
I think he could be in the right system....He'sjust not built for what Woodson wants to do. He'd be a perfect fit IMO for Wisconsin. Former Top 50 kid, who was rated a 5* by Scout. The times he was on the floor, he looked comfortable....Only took 16 shots, but made 12 of them. Had season high 17 minutes vs ELon, 10/6.

Just no minutes at IU once TJD and Race returned, plus the addition of Malik. I think he'd be a really good get for a system like Wisky.

Reactions: jwardelt
@jwardelt

I'm currently watching a few future Wisconsin "Ben Affleck's" in the State Semi's. Nolan Winter can shoot it pretty well, but is soft in the paint. Jack Robison has been a non-factor so far. Jackson McAndrew (2024) looks very impressive. Leading his team to a double-digit lead over Madi, I mean, Lakeville North. I believe McAndrew has already visited Wisky?
I watched as well. Really good high school game. I wasn’t sold on Winter a year ago but he’s growing on me. Like his offensive game. Robison? Bleh. Too much Tyler Wahl there. McAndrew has some skill for sure. He’s visited. Only question is the physicality. Looks like he’s 12 though. But I’d welcome just about any 6’8” guy that could shoot. Ben affleck or not.

I think he could be in the right system....He'sjust not built for what Woodson wants to do. He'd be a perfect fit IMO for Wisconsin. Former Top 50 kid, who was rated a 5* by Scout. The times he was on the floor, he looked comfortable....Only took 16 shots, but made 12 of them. Had season high 17 minutes vs ELon, 10/6.

Just no minutes at IU once TJD and Race returned, plus the addition of Malik. I think he'd be a really good get for a system like Wisky.
I know we recruited/offered in high school. Be curious if we go after him.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

We beat Houston last year. What’s your excuse?

We beat Houston last year. What’s your excuse?
Congrats on beating them in the regular season!

Again, they would’ve deep dicked your team that lost to an 11 seed in the tourney, same with the rest of the conference.

Congrats on beating them in the regular season!

Again, they would’ve deep dicked your team that lost to an 11 seed in the tourney, same with the rest of the conference.
Ha. Excuses excuses.

Ha. Excuses excuses.
Illinois beat UCLA and Texas early this year, so in your book they would’ve beat them again in the tourney?

That’s crazy dumb logic if you’d answer yes and not a single Illinois fan would agree with you.

Lol at thinking your shitty team who lost to Nebraska, Michigan St and an 11 seed Iowa State in their last 4 games would’ve beat Houston.

Illinois beat UCLA and Texas early this year, so in your book they would’ve beat them again in the tourney?

That’s crazy dumb logic if you’d answer yes and not a single Illinois fan would agree with you.

Lol at thinking your shitty team who lost to Nebraska, Michigan St and an 11 seed Iowa State in their last 4 games would’ve beat Houston.
We’ll never know. Excuses excuses.

ADVERTISEMENT