ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

I do love the constant pivoting.

To me: tournament results don’t matter
To @jwardelt: regular season wins don’t matter
Would you guys like to wait until the portal ends/schedules come out to bet on who finishes higher in conference next year or are you ready now?

I want to see what level of confidence you guys have for your boys Gard and Juwan.

Would you guys like to wait until the portal ends/schedules come out to bet on who finishes higher in conference next year or are you ready now?

I want to see what level of confidence you guys have for your boys Gard and Juwan.

Maybe he will finally make a S16

I do think we need to do a standings prediction contest. Use the tournament seedings, each correct spot is 14 points, each spot each team deviates from your prediction you deduct a point.
In my best Kirk Cousin’s voice “I like that!!”

Reactions: JDMEvergreen
You don’t have faith Underwood can pass Juwan in tournament wins?
Not right now. Tournament wins rely on matchups as much as anything else.

It’s why despite Michigan State being no better than Maryland, Penn St, Northwestern, and Illinois, they were the easiest one to call a run for prior to the tournament starting.

I will take you up on that bet next year if I like our run.

Now do you want the other bet or not?

Not right now. Tournament wins rely on matchups as much as anything else.

It’s why despite Michigan State being no better than Maryland, Penn St, Northwestern, and Illinois, they were the easiest one to call a run for prior to the tournament starting.

I will take you up on that bet next year if I like our run.

Now do you want the other bet or not?

You could’ve just said you don’t have faith

You could’ve just said you don’t have faith
Lol I don’t have faith in winning 4 more games(?) than Michigan in a single tournament.

That’s at minimum guaranteeing a Final Four.

That’s just a little bit different than me giving you straight up odds on a regular season finish. But its really obvious by now you don’t have faith in Juwan.

Hell you wouldn’t take a bet when Michigan was up 3 games on Illinois this past season… Woof

Yikes it’s that many?
Howard has 3 more wins, so it’d take 4 to pass him.

So a Final Four would be the minimum, something nobody in the ENTIRE conference has done since COVID.

So again, nobody in this entire thread would take that bet.

Weird that you are still dodging my bet. Yes or no?

So after a week of self imposed exile, heavy boozing, and self reflection, this is the life lesson I’ve come to:

Being a Purdue fan sucks donkey dick. Fin.

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
Howard has 3 more wins, so it’d take 4 to pass him.

So a Final Four would be the minimum, something nobody in the ENTIRE conference has done since COVID.

So again, nobody in this entire thread would take that bet.

Weird that you are still dodging my bet. Yes or no?

Weird that you are still dodging my bet

I’d take a bet that Underwood (Illinois) wont pass Juwan in tournament wins next year
It’s too bad that you won’t get that bet offered by anyone.

If you can find someone else in this thread that will take a bet that their team will make a Final Four next year, maybe I will think about it. But until then it’s just sounds kind of absurd.

Unfortunately, everyone already knows you are a coward who won’t take up a straight up bet despite Juwan having a B1G PoTY candidate on the roster😂

It’s too bad that you won’t get that bet offered by anyone.

If you can find someone else in this thread that will take a bet that their team will make a Final Four next year, maybe I will think about it. But until then it’s just sounds kind of absurd.

Unfortunately, everyone already knows you are a coward who won’t take up a straight up bet despite Juwan having a B1G PoTY candidate on the roster😂

You could she just said you were scared

Reactions: MGO2022
Big Ten is a hockey conference:
Minnesota 9-2 over Canisuis
Ohio State 8-1 over Harvard
Penn State 8-0 over Mich Tech
Michigan 11-1 over Colgate

ADVERTISEMENT