ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Indiana now the early favorite to win the big ten in Vegas
iu

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
He never was an outside shooter. How's Carsen Edwards NBA career going? But yes has dealt with some injuries from what I remember.
Carsen Edwards is 5'9, maybe 5'10. If he was 6'5, he'd be starting in the NBA IMO.

Of course, he also would've never been at Purdue so....

I really haven’t followed him since IU but is he still injured? He’s shooting 28% from 3 in the NBA in 5 seasons and averaging 4.6 pts.
Dunno----Haven't followed him. Just know the kid shot it well in HS

Michigan might want to try hitting up the Ivy League Stanford and probably MIT for transfers. Those institutions actually make you take legitimate classes regardless of whether or not yore an athlete

Michigan might want to try hitting up the Ivy League Stanford and probably MIT for transfers. Those institutions actually make you take legitimate classes regardless of whether or not yore an athlete
That’s probably true. Michigan also needs to stick to recruiting freshman studs and paying to retain quality multi year guys in conjunction with plugging in 1-2 grad transfer role players+.

Reactions: jwardelt
That’s probably true. Michigan also needs to stick to recruiting freshman studs and paying to retain quality multi year guys in conjunction with plugging in 1-2 grad transfer role players+.
Nah current strategy is fine.

Who are we kidding we have to get Shannon back and Dennis or it’ll be a long season.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Saw this post on Indiana's 247 with almost 130 likes, and boy did I laugh:

"My $0.02:
Indiana is about winning the 6th National Championship. The fans want that 6th banner. The program has the resources to get it. Woody has stated that a title is the ultimate goal.
There is no player available right now that raises Indiana's ceiling like Caleb Love. He is a tourney-tested, game-changing bucket getter. If Indiana is serious about that 6th banner (and I think it is), Love was and is the best player available for our roster. He makes IU's starting five startlingly talented.
He also lowers our floor. He might make Coach Woodson's job more difficult. I'm fine with that. We're aiming at banners. Not beating Purdue. Not tournament berths. Not Big Ten Titles. Not Helm's trophies.
If you can get Caleb Love, you get Caleb Love, and you don't apologize for it."
-IULaw10

"My $0.02:
Indiana is about winning the 6th National Championship. The fans want that 6th banner. The program has the resources to get it. Woody has stated that a title is the ultimate goal.
There is no player available right now that raises Indiana's ceiling like Caleb Love. He is a tourney-tested, game-changing bucket getter. If Indiana is serious about that 6th banner (and I think it is), Love was and is the best player available for our roster. He makes IU's starting five startlingly talented.
He also lowers our floor. He might make Coach Woodson's job more difficult. I'm fine with that. We're aiming at banners. Not beating Purdue. Not tournament berths. Not Big Ten Titles. Not Helm's trophies.
-IULaw10
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15

"My $0.02:
-IULaw10
laughing-haha.gif

"My $0.02:
-IULaw10
The delusion is strong in that one.

"My $0.02:
-IULaw10
An off-season* banner would be almost guaranteed with the addition of Love.

No surprise IU fans are salivating at the thought of winning it back to back years.

ADVERTISEMENT