ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

I’m a pussy so I just re-signed up for the paid version of rivals when I lost ability to post on this board.

Also in reality, paying 10 bucks a month seemed preferable to the embarrassment of needing to email a rivals mod to let me post on this board

Reactions: texanhoosier1982
I’m a pussy so I just re-signed up for the paid version of rivals when I lost ability to post on this board.

Also in reality, paying 10 bucks a month seemed preferable to the embarrassment of needing to email a rivals mod to let me post on this board
It literally took 7 Emails to get it done. So dumb. If the 7th hadn't done it, you'd have been rid of me forever. Sorry about your luck.

BTW, in case anyone missed it and because it is expected.....

Like many schools, it's not the number one priority; it's number two. Not hockey, baseball, lacrosse, or dyke softball.
Honestly hockey does get prioritized over basketball at Michigan. Lacrosse might too at this point

Last edited:
Michigan is a football school and to a lesser extent a hockey school, but even Michigan has won a national championship in basketball. Illinois never has, never will.

Last edited:
When’s the last time Michigan bought a Fab 5 in lacrosse or hockey? 🤣

Then again, would anyone notice?

Reactions: Sparty_57
When’s the last time Michigan bought a Fab 5 in lacrosse or hockey? 🤣

Then again, would anyone notice?
Michigan hockey had the 1st, 2nd and 4th overall draft picks in last year’s NHL draft, will have the 2nd overall pick in this year’s draft.
I would expect someone living in shit hole Kansas to know that though. You guys are too poor to play that sport.

Michigan hockey had the 1st, 2nd and 4th overall draft picks in last year’s NHL draft, will have the 2nd overall pick in this year’s draft.
I would expect someone living in shit hole Kansas to know that though. You guys are too poor to play that sport.

Only people who live in or near Canada and sport a mullet care about what you just posted.

Only people who live in or near Canada and sport a mullet care about what you just posted.
There probably are plenty of mullets in Kansas, very few people who can read and write at least a 9th grade level.

Whatever helps you cope with the national perception of your state little guy.

According to a large study, Lawrence is the 9th-smartest city in the US. KC and Topeka ranked highly too.

Someday you'll post something that's accurate! I have faith in you.

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
According to a large study, Lawrence is the 9th-smartest city in the US. KC and Topeka ranked highly too.

Someday you'll post something that's accurate! I have faith in you.
I must have missed that highly scientific study you insist exists 😂

I must have missed that highly scientific study you insist exists 😂

A study that you haven't come across? Impossible!

It's probably not as scientific as a fool talking out of his ass, but it'll have to do for now... 😆

Last edited:

200w.gif

Reactions: MGO2022
That's why I added this part: "but you can never be sure what these teenagers will do."

Rumor is that some last-minute NIL stuff came through.
Last minute? Oh hey we found this half mil extra we can add. Or you mean the Cuban Instagram follow? Got damn you all are predictable.

Last minute? Oh hey we found this half mil extra we can add. Or you mean the Cuban Instagram follow? Got damn you all are predictable.

So you're butthurt that I mentioned KU "insiders" were feeling strongly about a commitment? I even added that this stuff is very fluid and teenagers are unpredictable. Clean the sand outta your vag.

So.....

XJ
Galloway(for now)
Mgbako
Malik
Ware

Bench ---Cupps, Newton, Gunn, Banks and Sparks.

I'll take that.

Edit----Forgot Edwards from Miami, Fla...

Last edited:
Still need some shooters I’d imagine?
Sort of?

X shot 39%----Galloway 46%. Like to see Gunn develop. Cupps pretty good shooter. I'd feel better if IU got that knock down dude...BUT----I think X and Trey could be efficient enough. Mgbako has range.

Sort of?

X shot 39%----Galloway 46%. Like to see Gunn develop. Cupps pretty good shooter. I'd feel better if IU got that knock down dude...BUT----I think X and Trey could be efficient enough. Mgbako has range.
Sounds like Mgbako was around 26% from 3 and in the low 60’s from the foul line during AAU ball. I do wonder what kind of role/impact Cupps will have.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT