ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

We just signed the mountain...............

berkeley-ca-us-25th-feb-2023-a-washington-state-center-jack-wilson-21fights-for-position-in-the-paint-during-ncaa-mens-basketball-game-between-washington-state-cougars-and-the-california-golden-bears-washington-state-beat-california-63-57-at-haas-pavilion-berkeley-calif-thurman-jamescsmalamy-live-news-2NP7JCP.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MGO2022
4 career points lol
I don't give a shit how many career points he has as long as he bodyslams Edey's gay ass.

Also, he has 84 career points lol. He played basketball at Oregon State and Idaho for three years before going to wazzu, gaining 100 lbs, and playing on the foosball team for two years. He was asked if he wanted to walkon to the b-ball team last year, due to injuries.

Good get, was disappointed we didn’t go harder on Storr.
Glad you didn’t. I wanted him over Domask and all the other WI Ben Afflecks. Needed the athletic upgrade bad. Now if we could just get another slug to leave we could get a big.

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
Glad you didn’t. I wanted him over Domask and all the other WI Ben Afflecks. Needed the athletic upgrade bad. Now if we could just get another slug to leave we could get a big.
Was hoping for Storr over Harmon. More years, and already shooting 40% from 3.

But lolol kick a slug out, no room for niceness in CBB

Reactions: jwardelt
Was hoping for Storr over Harmon. More years, and already shooting 40% from 3.

But lolol kick a slug out, no room for niceness in CBB
After this year, **** niceness. Get talent or gtfo.
Yup I’ll take 40% from 3 from an athlete. Not sure if we’ve ever had that.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
I don't give a shit how many career points he has as long as he bodyslams Edey's gay ass.

Also, he has 84 career points lol. He played basketball at Oregon State and Idaho for three years before going to wazzu, gaining 100 lbs, and playing on the foosball team for two years. He was asked if he wanted to walkon to the b-ball team last year, due to injuries.
So over his career, he's gained more weight than points scored?

Our boosters or staff wouldn’t pay Jesse Edwards 800K, but are still holding onto 1.2 million for Dickinson despite it being an absolute longshot lol

The Big 10 should be cleaning up with the amount of money we have. Our alums are loaded.

For some reason my account became Gil read only the last couple weeks. Huge thanks to @Toast. for letting me know who to contact to get it fixed.

ADVERTISEMENT