ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try downtown Gary, I hear it's nice in the late evenings.
Had a series a few years back at IU Northwest.....Checked into the hotel, lady at the desk says---"If I were you honey, I'd go straight to the ballpark and back.....If you get hungry, order in..."

Me: Goes to McDonalds after our game. Lady at the counter: "You want this to go, right'? I'm like, naaaah----just wanna relax for a second....She's like, "Baby, looooooooooook around you..."

Me: Yeah, to go please...

Reactions: hawkit3113
Indiana was like a giant trailer park
Be honest---How amazed were you. I mean compared to the shack, crack shotgun homes in Iowa----those trailers had to seem like condo's, right?😁

Speaking of trailer parks/trailers. When we went to Florida last year, we went through Alabama. I swear for the first 100 miles, I was like---"Does everyone live in trailers, in Alabama'? Andnot only that, but they were placed right in the middle of 100-foot tree's....🥴.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Curious what the non-Purdue folks think of Purdue’s homecoming helmet. I’m biased but I think they’re legit.

Solid----Except the mascot looks like the dude of Sugar Smacks cereal...

lf

I wouldn’t make a habit of driving around Gary at night, but y’all are overstating how dangerous it is in 2022. It’s more of a ghost town than anything. Still depressing obviously

Reactions: IUBtown
I can't imagine anyone from Iowa dogging another state. Most people don't even know where Iowa is.

I can't imagine anyone from Iowa dogging another state. Most people don't even know where Iowa is.
It’s next to South Dakota. Yeah that’s about all I got except rumors about pig sex and corn cob orgies. Crack houses would be an improvement.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT