ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask why I have a subscription to Peegs, it’s reading shit like this from 50 something year old Rabjohns:

That was pretty dope. Best Hoosier Hysteria I’ve seen. Best one I’ve even heard about. Significantly better. Had a vibe. Had actual buzz. Major strides forward. So much cooler.

The convertibles were cool. Coaches talked briefly - very smart! Old people talking for long periods of time bores the hell out of young people. Intros were much better. Woody saying IU basketball “is the sh—,” that’s gonna play very well.

The whole thing changed because of G Herbo.

Video and photos of the IU players on stage with G Herbo are the best visuals IU basketball has ever had from an event like this. All of that will play incredibly well on social media and in things IU can and will send to recruits.

IU has never — to my knowledge — had any videos and visuals to that level of cool to send out. All that stuff hits different.

The Snoop Dogg video clip was phenomenal. Major props to whomever got that done.

Woodson coming out to “Put on” by Young Jeezy was outstanding.

This was about stamping IU as a modern basketball program with visuals, videos and images. That’s very smart.

The players on stage with G Herbo, that’s five-star stuff. That put the whole event on a completely different level. Really, IU players on stage with G Herbo, that was the heart of the event.

Everything else was just sports. The players on stage with G Herbo, that gave the event juice.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣
I'm not reading that but I can't stand him. He's the original Facebook news article headline writer.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
Early Predictions with limited knowledge. Transfer portal has made this harder.

1. Illinois
2. Indiana
3. Purdue
4. Michigan
5. Ohio State
6. Michigan State
7. Iowa
8. Wisconsin
9. Rutgers
10. Penn State
11. Maryland
12. Minnesota
13. Northwestern
14. Nebraska

Reactions: Ingersol
Early Predictions with limited knowledge. Transfer portal has made this harder.

1. Illinois
2. Indiana
3. Purdue
4. Michigan
5. Ohio State
6. Michigan State
7. Iowa
8. Wisconsin
9. Rutgers
10. Penn State
11. Maryland
12. Minnesota
13. Northwestern
14. Nebraska

Looks good to me

Such a weak ass penalty there....Sheesh. Let the kids play, have some fun.

Wondering if they're trying to sub late and the player running off is dragging running off.
Thats my guess. Because every sub has been for the player furthest from the sidelines....You have to sub in a timely manner...Not at your convenience.

Thats awful, man.....Our dude got smoked 5 yards OOB, and they call that? This crew? Yikes.

Blazelak holds onto the ball waaaaay to long. Drive killers. And IU needs to get away from that 4-5 step drop back---they cannot block Michigan.

Great start......Allow UM to go 98 yards. Sheesh. Like I said, biggest worry was halftime---adjustments. Michigan is gonna make them.

If I'm Blazelak---scared to death to go out there with that OL>...

Boo these refs !!!!
I liked that crew 🤷🏼‍♂️😂 honestly felt fortunate to come out of that one with the win when the offense shit their legs for the majority of that 2nd half until crunch time. The defense looking so good for the majority of the game until a 2 minute drill has been so frustrating this year for Purdue.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Lol it's ok we know.
TBH, I wasn't impressed with Michigan. I mean sure they are better---but who isn't? To me its telling that Hail had to wait 3 1/2 quarters to post that gem... 🥱 🤣

31-10 road win. I’ll take it.
SHould be a loss---Not covering vs this IU team should be a loss... 🤣 .

Good win.....Always nice to still win when not at your best. With that being said, Michigan has not looked good in B10 play, at all.

Congrats...

SHould be a loss---Not covering vs this IU team should be a loss... 🤣 .

Good win.....Always nice to still win when not at your best. With that being said, Michigan has not looked good in B10 play, at all.

Congrats...

Is covering @ Iowa a win?

If you took all the B1G teams and all the Big 12 teams and ranked them each individually, how many B1G teams would be ranked before whoever the 2nd worst big 12 team?

I'd argue Michigan is one of the best teams in the conference, and I'm not sure they are even better than 2 of the Big 12 teams? They are definitely better than Oklahoma, but after that?

• Haha
Reactions: 1016CC0503
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT