ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

There’s no way I’m going to find the tweet but it was something like Will Smith should have won the Oscar for his portrayal of Ali after showing his actual fighting skills.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Hopefully some outgoing transfers coming soon to fix the glut of combo forwards and no wings issues um has.

I’ll own it…I think Wright is a hell of a coach. He’s not recruiting to Purdue. Painter fields a pretty competitive team year in, year out. Also getting old so wandering in the wilderness for years looking for “the guy” doesn’t appeal to me. Feel free to pile on - as I’ve mentioned I am numb to any of this boards expert opinions. Painter kicked Villanova’s ass in 2019 for reference and beat them earlier this year as well.

I’ll own it…I think Wright is a hell of a coach. He’s not recruiting to Purdue. Painter fields a pretty competitive team year in, year out. Also getting old so wandering in the wilderness for years looking for “the guy” doesn’t appeal to me. Feel free to pile on - as I’ve mentioned I am numb to any of this boards expert opinions. Painter kicked Villanova’s ass in 2019 for reference and beat them earlier this year as well.
We took them out when they were the overall #1 seed in 2017. I'd still take him as Coach. But you're right, he's not recruiting to Purdue or UW. It'd be interesting to see how his system would fare in the B1G.

Since you are around @B1G_Fan

Illinois is going to end up with a borderline top 5 class in 2022 AND will be the favorites for the conference next year.

Indiana on the other hand…😬

• Haha
Reactions: B1G_Fan
Last offseason we were treated to Grandison is better than Ayo takes.
That’s just very a inaccurate statement.

probably more of Austin Hutcherson guarded Ayo in practice 2 years ago during transfer redshirt. Gave him fits and at times was considered the best player on the court. I’ve never seen or heard an Ayo and Grandison take.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmore79
That’s just very a inaccurate statement.

probably more if Austin Hutcherson guarded Ayo in practice 2 years ago during transfer redshirt. Gave him fits and at times was considered the best player on the court. I’ve never seen or heard and Ayo and Grandison take.
I’m sure you guys will come up with something. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT