ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off-Season Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Purdue doing Purdue things. Shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly all night long.
iu

• Haha
Reactions: jwardelt
You know this
I do? Probably right...I think i recall you telling me. Brownstown area? Damn bro, we need to grab some wings, and a game sometime....come out to one of games this year so you van see me ecxellence at work... 😁

Big Ten basketball schedule is dropping at Noon eastern on BTN.....and I'm sure Twitter.

Michigan@Indiana and Illinois@Purdue will be two interesting games the last weekend of the reg season.

Excited as hell to see a Purdue game at the Palestra (no need to mention Purdue's last game in Philly....which I also went to).

I always thought that since PSU doesn't draw many fans to State College, they should try to do a couple of "home" games at the Palestra to target Philly recruits. Just smart of them to do.

MSU has a 3 game stretch of Gonzaga, Kentucky, Villanova. Then immediately after we go straight into the PK85 with a bunch of great teams.

MSU has a 3 game stretch of Gonzaga, Kentucky, Villanova. Then immediately after we go straight into the PK85 with a bunch of great teams.
You’ve always scheduled tough. Better than Iowa’s typical 300+ KP teams throughout the non con.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Excited as hell to see a Purdue game at the Palestra (no need to mention Purdue's last game in Philly....which I also went to).

I always thought that since PSU doesn't draw many fans to State College, they should try to do a couple of "home" games at the Palestra to target Philly recruits. Just smart of them to do.
PSU should play their home games at some HS gym-----damn their home crowds are terrible.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
IU has something similar----

Nov 30---vs UNC (Bloom)
Dec 3rd @ Rutgers
Dec 10 ----vs Arizona (Vegas)
Dec 17th---@ Kansas

Yeah, the forecast looks cold and snowy.

C0N.gif

Seriously though, haven't heard anything on any front.
Good one. Haha. We had a guy cancel an official visit so I don’t want to connect any dots. Appears nobody knows shit. Kind of forgot about him all summer.

IU's final 8 games-----sheesh.

vs Purdue
@ Michigan
@ NW
vs Illinois
@ MSU
@ Purdue
vs Iowa
vs Michigan

IU fans wanted the respect. Going to have to earn it.
I reckon....Don't care who ya are---what you have done, or want----Thats a tough stretch.

B10 is going to be brutal----sans Nebby and Northwestern. Possibly Minny now since it seems every week, someone for them is getting hurt...

Reactions: Jaycg15
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT