ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

What was up with Damezi this year? Thought he’d make a decent impact but he barely played.

The shot was my biggest concern. The Johnson’s made me forever skeptical of effective HS shooters with ugly mechanics. Damezi applied here.

Yeah I hope he sticks it out because he absolutely can be a nice asset but not a lot of players want to do that.

I hope IU sees 3-4 roster openings and starts the grad transfer game with Joey Brunk. Then fills in the rest with a grad transfer guard and a couple of recruits/transfers

Yeah I hope he sticks it out because he absolutely can be a nice asset but not a lot of players want to do that.

I hope IU sees 3-4 roster openings and starts the grad transfer game with Joey Brunk. Then fills in the rest with a grad transfer guard and a couple of recruits/transfers
Still think Green goes? He’s caught fire of late it seems. What about Smith?

Still think Green goes? He’s caught fire of late it seems. What about Smith?

I still hope Green goes but no...Justin Smith maybe. Damezi maybe. Clifton yes

Of course I said the same thing last year and no one left soooooooooo

thought that was another whiff for us, but he looked god awful this year
Another example of just how much volatility there is beyond the top 20 prospects, especially early in their careers. Look at the Nova squad we just dump trucked. They have a 5* in Jahvon Quinerly who didn’t get much run this season and will supposedly transfer. It just isn’t easy being a coach.

Another example of just how much volatility there is beyond the top 20 prospects, especially early in their careers. Look at the Nova squad we just dump trucked. They have a 5* in Jahvon Quinerly who didn’t get much run this season and will supposedly transfer. It just isn’t easy being a coach.
not everyone pans out, but if you're a top 100 player, there's generally a good chance you'll have a solid career

Reactions: KisteK
The Romeo Langford era ends with a whimper.
giphy.gif

UM basketball has been on a trend since late January early February. Lose one then win two.

They lost to Iowa, won 2, then lost to Penn State. Then they won 2 and lost to MSU. Then they won 2 and lost to MSU. Then they won 2 and lost to MSU.

They are on a 2 game win streak.

UM basketball has been on a trend since late January early February. Lose one then win two.

They lost to Iowa, won 2, then lost to Penn State. Then they won 2 and lost to MSU. Then they won 2 and lost to MSU. Then they won 2 and lost to MSU.

They are on a 2 game win streak.

So you’re saying....

tenor.gif

Saw a Wisconsin super fan retweet this.

Not sure what to make of it.

Although I could see him do a Dick Bennett at WSU kind of thing, setting things up for his former #2 protege Saul Phillips (behind Gard) and his son Will, who were head coach and assistant, respectively, at Ohio, and were both recently fired.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaycg15

Although I could see him do a Dick Bennett at WSU kind of thing, setting things up for his former #2 protege Saul Phillips (behind Gard) and his son Will, who were head coach and assistant, respectively, at Ohio, and were both recently fired.

I mean he is 105 yrs old, but being a vampire and all...

Would be a good spot. Good weather. Let his name and Las Vegas do the recruiting

How sad is your life that you troll thehoosier.com free board?
It’s a matter of perspective I guess. I feel pretty content. But regardless of perspective I’d say less sad than the guy who polices the boards for troll etiquette and reports out to the executive troll board.

You’ve posted 4 threads in the past week. 3 trolling other fanbases/Kentucky. And aren’t you like 40? Pot meet kettle?

No, no I’m not. And those 4 threads have brought out more discussion than the dribble you and snu spew back and forth.

You’ve posted 4 threads in the past week. 3 trolling other fanbases/Kentucky. And aren’t you like 40? Pot meet kettle?
See my comment on the troll police. They are two of the bigger trolls on this board. And apparently have an acute lack of self awareness.

Yea this had no legs from the beginning I’m guessing.

Women’s hockey.

Multiple final fours in basketball. Multiple rose bowls.
Iowa has played in multiple FF's, multiple Rose Bowls, 1 National Championship in FB, how many players return off this year team for Wisconsin?
as of now they return 8 of their top 9 players and all 5 starters, off a team that just won 23 games and lost to Tennessee in OT in the 2nd round.

Reactions: KisteK
We do have an ancient NCAA tournament title in men's basketball, and 11 titles in hockey (6 men's and 5 women's).
Iowa does not have Hockey [wish they did]
way to many Wrestling National championship to remember to look up.

Iowa has played in multiple FF's, multiple Rose Bowls, 1 National Championship in FB, how many players return off this year team for Wisconsin?
as of now they return 8 of their top 9 players and all 5 starters, off a team that just won 23 games and lost to Tennessee in OT in the 2nd round.

Way too many to count

Anyone betting these games coming up?
I got over 161 auburn/unc...under 149 msu/lsu...vtech +8...florida state +7

Iowa won 9 National Wrestling Championships in a row and 23 total 2nd only to Oklahoma State who has 32 National Championships in wrestling.
as for Iowa not winning that kinda blows that thought out of the water.

wait for it Wrestling doesn't count. so if that's true then the the women and men Hockey championships don't count either,

ADVERTISEMENT